Official Community Forums Home

First few

DonDria

• Members

This is old back when she first was learning how to suck my whole dick . Deep throat 

• Like 2

• Members
10 hours ago, DonDria said:

This is old back when she first was learning how to suck my whole dick . Deep throat 

Oh my god that looks amazing 

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 2/10/2021 at 6:53 PM, DonDria said:

She's got the best job in the whole world. 

• Members

Just watched the video again. Just watching it she almost made me cum without even touching myself. I can only imagine how it feels with her actually sucking on my cock. You are one lucky fella to have a cocksucker like that. Would love to have seen the cumshot

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Members

Believe it or not I do it just as well but with a finger on his prostate...30 years of practice tho

• Like 1

• Members
On 3/27/2021 at 11:08 PM, Excited said:

Man she actually sucks on the dick. She knows how to make it feel great. You have to be cuming hard. I know I would. The pressure behind every pump would be like shooting it down her throat. I can only imagine shooting when she has every inch in her mouth. Her tongue would feel the vain pulsating. It will go down her throat and never taste it. 

She sucks dick for sure

• Like 1

• Members
On 3/27/2021 at 3:59 PM, Rio said:

Just watched the video again. Just watching it she almost made me cum without even touching myself. I can only imagine how it feels with her actually sucking on my cock. You are one lucky fella to have a cocksucker like that. Would love to have seen the cumshot

Thank yu so much yes I am very lucky .I love this woman... She def is a dick sucker tho for sure

5minutedickeater_1.gif

20200320_223558_1.gif

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 3/27/2021 at 11:08 PM, Excited said:

Man she actually sucks on the dick. She knows how to make it feel great. You have to be cuming hard. I know I would. The pressure behind every pump would be like shooting it down her throat. I can only imagine shooting when she has every inch in her mouth. Her tongue would feel the vain pulsating. It will go down her throat and never taste it. 

She really sucks the dick

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Members
40 minutes ago, Jennifer01 said:

Yes, I agree she is very good.  But "where's the beef"?  I mean it's all about the end result, right?

548085556.gif.0b05b80cd8d1062f5063bc2574

Good question

• Confused 1

• Members
On 2/10/2021 at 8:22 PM, Rio said:

She is the best at sucking cock I've ever seen.

I totally agree

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 2/10/2021 at 6:53 PM, DonDria said:

A man with that cock needs that kind of treatment.

• Members
On 2/10/2021 at 7:53 PM, DonDria said:

wow please tell her for me that she's got a natural talent for giving head she's definitely a natural at Pleasuring it

• Members
On 6/13/2022 at 10:08 AM, Open minded bi said:

Good question

OMG no it most certainly isn't about the end result 😳 it's all about the experience while getting there,

• Like 1

• Members
2 minutes ago, bisexualnewbie said:

wow please tell her for me that she's got a natural talent for giving head she's definitely a natural at Pleasuring it

I'd sure love to just watch her sucking on you for a long time

• Members
On 6/13/2022 at 8:27 AM, Jennifer01 said:

Yes, I agree she is very good.  But "where's the beef"?  I mean it's all about the end result, right?

548085556.gif.0b05b80cd8d1062f5063bc2574

Yes I agree with you as well. It's the anticipation of swallowing his cum that makes giving a blowjob as good as giving. 

• Members

Ohh yes she is good. I love how she cups his balls in her hand as well. I think sucking the cock and playing with his balls is the part that is enjoyable. Make it last as long as I can. Then get the whip topping in the end. Enjoying the warm texture and flavor for a bj well given. What’s not too like about giving this pleasure