Official Community Forums Home

Dildo Vs. Clit Stimulator

If most women do not reach orgasm with vaginal stimulation alone, why are dildos and single action vibrators w/o clit stimulation still the best sellers?

Am I the only one who can't perform self clit stimulation? Do most women simply enhance their pleasure with the help of a dildo but could eventually reach orgasm without it? Could they just stimulate their clit on their own until they came?

I have a dual action vibrator yet find that most if not all of my pleasure comes from the clit end of things...

Yet, I have yet to reach orgasm. I think I get very close but always come up short...

Help! As you can tell, I'm new to this. I'm 38 but comas and catastrophes have kept me from experiencing life to its fullest. I'm healthy now and :ph34r: NEED to make up for lost time!

Edited by serendipity

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

There are other ways or methods of reaching &/or having an orgasm. Try to find your G spot and work, play, touch or tickle it. Look thru the diff columns and there are many suggestions of tickling or getting the clit to arise and have pleasure from it. Your clit is like an iceberg. Only a fraction of it is exposed under the hood. The rest is under the skin and when it is touched and reacts to a hand, finger, tongue or some other method it will pop out and you will possibly have an extreme orgasm. All women are different and we all react to different movements, touching, feeling with a different reaction. Some of us go wild with a kiss on the nape of the neck while it may leave others dead. If you have a girlfriend or man you have trust in then try different things on each other. It is better to usually have two women work together and leave the men out since they really do not know how you feel and just where and how to touch you. What excites one woman may not work on you or you may learn about a place or area to touch or feel that you have been ignoring. Not all or very few seem to use a dildo. Consider how many glass dildos are used and they have "no" batteries!! When you read all the ways the others have of doing things to get or receive an orgasm you may be number 1 on the list .