Official Community Forums Home

Pleasurable Sex?

mixbabe13

• Members

I've been dating my boyfried for almost a year now. I'm very much in love with him, and our relationship is going great. The only thing is I don't seem to be finding sex plesurable anymore. I mean I'm only 20yrs old, and it does feel good, its just I never have the desire to have sex with him anymore?? Is something wrong with me?? Is this an indication that something is going wrong in our relationship?? I haven't told him yet because I don't want to hurt his feelings, but I'm constantly trying to avoid sex and I think he's starting to notice. Someone help me PLEASEEE

• Members

Hi welcome to tootimid!

First I want to say that There is nothing wrong with you. A lot of people find them selves in your situation. Do you two experament with diffrent positions? Do you have trouble reaching orasm? Does he make sure you are satisfied or is sex over when he comes? I would sit down with him out side of the bedroom and talk to him about it, sex is supposed to be fun and you BOTH should enjoy it. You have an obligation to each other to make sure you both are satisfied with sex. It is hard to really know what else to say to help you with out some more details of what exactly the problem is. If you could add some details of what is going on would be helpfull. Everyone on this site are great and very helpfull so dont be shy.

• Members

We don't really ever experiment with different positions, we stick to a basic four positions, but he's really into sensual passionate sex so he loves to take things slow where i might like to be a little freakier. I've tried to have him talk to me during it but that even freaks him out, so I'm afraid to try to tell him to do anything else. Also I've never orgasmed at all with any guy, and he knows this. He's tried many times to get me to, and I know he feels bad because he can't, so he's kinda stopped trying because we both kind of know its a lost cause. I'm just afraid that if I sit him down and tell him that I'm not enjoying sex that it'll hurt his pride and his feelings and I don't want to do that. Is there a way I can say that without it souding negative??

• Members

I know how to make myself orgasm, but the only way I do is with my vibrator. I know for myself that if i put in on the highest power on my clit that I will orgasm alost immediately. He knows this too and he tries to stimulate my clit, but it's never as effective as my vibrator, no guy has ever been. I want to talk to him and tell him that i'm not finding sex exciting I just really don't want him to feel bad and then pull away from me. All of the things you said to say sound great and I'm sure once we're in the conversation it'll be easier, I just don't know how to start the convo. Like I can't just sit down with and straight out say "I don't enjoy having sex with you".