Official Community Forums Home

FFM

southernlad0106

• Members
9 minutes ago, southernlad0106 said:

Tell me what you think of this ladies? Would u enjoy licking that pie, that shaft? Please indulge me.!!

05C504EF-91DD-4F22-9E9C-E9D331FE36BE.png

3BDA8EDC-E4AD-4DBF-A8C4-DAEC9BD43A18.png

2004E4EC-EA43-4B55-9B5D-3EDE0548E09C.jpeg

7C591ECA-20C7-4F17-B003-F682B190C0D3.png

Love that it is hot

FE52A62E-635C-4DF5-96C1-5201E715E6B4.jpeg

• Members

The picture of that cumshot is amazing.

• Like 1

• Members
13 hours ago, Nevertooold said:

I’m with @Rio that cum shot is a work of art all by itself! 

Thanks. I love to shoot my cum high and proud. I usually shoot a good amount. Nothing gross, but enough to share lol.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 3/1/2021 at 7:27 AM, southernlad0106 said:

Tell me what you think of this ladies? Would u enjoy licking that pie, that shaft? Please indulge me.!!

05C504EF-91DD-4F22-9E9C-E9D331FE36BE.png

3BDA8EDC-E4AD-4DBF-A8C4-DAEC9BD43A18.png

2004E4EC-EA43-4B55-9B5D-3EDE0548E09C.jpeg

7C591ECA-20C7-4F17-B003-F682B190C0D3.png

Oh my god, count me in. You are beautiful and that shaft is hot! Look at the shaft blow, I would love to see it in motion, I am dripping wet.

• 6 months later...
  • Members
On 4/23/2021 at 4:13 PM, Fancyface said:

Oh my god, count me in. You are beautiful and that shaft is hot! Look at the shaft blow, I would love to see it in motion, I am dripping wet.

FanceyFace I’d love for u too. Hit me up in my inbox. 😉 

• 5 months later...
  • Members
15 hours ago, Jennifer01 said:

Never done an FFM, and actually never had sex with a female before.  But as I've mentioned before, in college I fantasized about having sex with my room mate.  I think the easiest way of crossing that threshold for me might be a threesome (FFM).  I've seen quite a few videos that make it seem oh so very appealing!

2099338463.gif

That's hot

• Thanks 1

• Members
40 minutes ago, Jizzlobber77 said:

That's hot

15 hours ago, Jennifer01 said:

Never done an FFM, and actually never had sex with a female before.  But as I've mentioned before, in college I fantasized about having sex with my room mate.  I think the easiest way of crossing that threshold for me might be a threesome (FFM).  I've seen quite a few videos that make it seem oh so very appealing!

2099338463.gif

Now that's what I call a "COCKTAIL!"

• Like 1

• Members
4 hours ago, Jennifer01 said:

I've always wondered if some guys might struggle with all the options available to them.  Probably not a good choice for guys struggling with decision making.

547331355.jpg

• Members

Four Holes, but they belong to two women!  Four women laying on their backs side by side with their legs spread open and offering  their hot womanly charms to me , or they are on their bellies facing me each one ready for me to slide my cock into their wet and willing mouths - now that is my idea of having four holes to choose from -belonging  to Four different Women! I've seen some live sex videos where women suck off a whole lot of dicks, but the guys finish by masturbating! I'd rather see the women suck the guys till they achieve a happy ending with their hot wet sucking mouths!

• Members

great photos very hot the video of the woman liking pussy and cum is hot well done

• Members
9 hours ago, Jennifer01 said:

I understand.  My picture above is actually not entirely accurate as with two women there are a total of 6 holes to choose from.  Of course this will only make it more of a difficult decision for him.

That is bit to funny! That poor poor guy.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...