Official Community Forums Home

7 inch ribbed vibe and Wicked Jell Anal Lubricant.

Smoothlovah67

• Members

My wife thought it would be fun during a recent sex session to use her “7 Inch Ribbed Vibe” on me.  She lubed it up with some “Wicked Jelle Anal Lube” as I got on my forearms and knees, ass up on the bed. It’s fun to be submissive now and then. 😏  She slowly worked the vibrator inch by inch into my asshole. The vibrations felt great.   She said it was a BIG turn on to watch me stoke my big cock as she fucked my ass. I came within  minutes.  Great toy!  Waterproof too. And the “Wicked Jelle” was the best lube we’ve  ever used  for anal play.  Hot session! 🔥🔥🔥

• Like 2

• 6 months later...
  • Members
On 3/9/2021 at 6:36 PM, Smoothlovah67 said:

My wife thought it would be fun during a recent sex session to use her “7 Inch Ribbed Vibe” on me.  She lubed it up with some “Wicked Jelle Anal Lube” as I got on my forearms and knees, ass up on the bed. It’s fun to be submissive now and then. 😏  She slowly worked the vibrator inch by inch into my asshole. The vibrations felt great.   She said it was a BIG turn on to watch me stoke my big cock as she fucked my ass. I came within  minutes.  Great toy!  Waterproof too. And the “Wicked Jelle” was the best lube we’ve  ever used  for anal play.  Hot session! 🔥🔥🔥

🍑💦💦💦💦💦😽 sounds so awesome and exciting Mandy C WOW !!!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...