Official Community Forums Home

short changed?

khorse

• Members

i have always felt i got short changed in the dick department. just average length and a tad narrow (i feel).   i1st wife and i were swingers and never had any complaints or lacked for partners and had many repeats, always felt enthusiasm and oral skills balanced in shortcomings (lol) out but still always wanted that show dick for the locker room you 8 + just swinging in the breeze. even thought about some kind of plastic surgery. you know just fill the damn thing with silicone and i would deal with constant hard on as long as it still worked. so ladies if you feel self conscious about a part of your body us guys do also. i do have a nice chest and arms lol so i guess i am ok with average. hope this was not to much t.m.i.

• Members

@khorseI know what you're feeling about but there's nothing we can do about it. Just make sure you know how to work with what you've got. Women are lucky in that way that if they're small in the breast department they can do something about it. Don't forget about things just be happy with what you've got and that your wife appreciates you for who you are

• Like 1

• Members
20 minutes ago, Rio said:

@khorseI know what you're feeling about but there's nothing we can do about it. Just make sure you know how to work with what you've got. Women are lucky in that way that if they're small in the breast department they can do something about it. Don't forget about things just be happy with what you've got and that your wife appreciates you for who you are

ya i am but this is really the 1st time i have been able to really talk about some stuff. i mean with other adults in a no judgement zone

• Thanks 1