Official Community Forums Home

Does age have any bearing on craving sex all the time

• Members

Always had a high drive, but it is insane now that I am older.  Thank goodness for toys!  They don't seem to mind being "used" multiple times a day. 😆😁😊

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
43 minutes ago, Lighthouses22 said:

I have a high sex drive and I am 51.  I want sex all the time... Only thing is I don't have someone to have sex with.  So my toys get quite a workout.  

I am in the same boat Lighthouses22 but as a male. Also, with my hand more than with my toys

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • Members

I'm 43 & my sex drive is in overdrive. Daily orgasms are a must. I think a lot of women have hormone related issues at my age that kill their libido. I have an IUD that releases hormones that keep my body's levels more balanced (and no periods!) and that has been my method of birth control for about 16 years with 100% accuracy. That's my 2 cents worth. 

• Like 2

• Members
1 hour ago, Vrl1243 said:

Indiana 

1 hour ago, Vrl1243 said:

I'm 43 & my sex drive is in overdrive. Daily orgasms are a must. I think a lot of women have hormone related issues at my age that kill their libido. I have an IUD that releases hormones that keep my body's levels more balanced (and no periods!) and that has been my method of birth control for about 16 years with 100% accuracy. That's my 2 cents worth. 

I love your 2 cents worth. Nothing better that a woman who wants her libido going strong. My wife list hers years ago. I am going strong. I certainly could enjoy having you around. But master bating is what she left me with. I had a vasectomy so she didn’t need birth control any longer. Yes I do agree daily orgasims are a must. Please share one with me. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Well I for one always enjoyed sex but when I hit my late 30’s I went through a sad time. About two years went by that i could have cared less about sex then I started trying some new toys and WOW! The floodgates were opened then i felt like I had to have sex both with and without partners daily or I would die! It has never slowed down and I am 62 and crave sex all the time. Now I am deeply involved with a man and I am married. My side guy and i have been fuck buddies for 5 years. He is 20 years younger than me but can keep up most of the time! Yummy!

• Like 3

• Members

Wow Southern senior, sounds like quite a sex life. Good for you

• Like 3

• Members

My sex drive has gone through the roof since my divorce (late 50’s) ; I was so miserable for so many years. Now I want sex all the time whether it be foreplay or fucking. My only wish is I find a fuck buddy to put me out of my misery lol... I play with myself at least 3x’s a day if not more. I just want sex!!!!

• Like 4

• Members
53 minutes ago, Southern Senior said:

Well I for one always enjoyed sex but when I hit my late 30’s I went through a sad time. About two years went by that i could have cared less about sex then I started trying some new toys and WOW! The floodgates were opened then i felt like I had to have sex both with and without partners daily or I would die! It has never slowed down and I am 62 and crave sex all the time. Now I am deeply involved with a man and I am married. My side guy and i have been fuck buddies for 5 years. He is 20 years younger than me but can keep up most of the time! Yummy!

That's great!!!  Lucky guys!!  

• Like 1

• Members
12 minutes ago, Lonely and divorced said:

My sex drive has gone through the roof since my divorce (late 50’s) ; I was so miserable for so many years. Now I want sex all the time whether it be foreplay or fucking. My only wish is I find a fuck buddy to put me out of my misery lol... I play with myself at least 3x’s a day if not more. I just want sex!!!!

Mine has too, but then again I have always been highly sexed.  But sadly I need more than a hand or toys. 

• Like 1

• Members

Me too Marka, me too. It’s almost painful not to have sex for so long know what I mean?☀️

• Like 2

• Members

You’re a lucky woman Southern Senior!!!☀️

• Members

You’re welcome.! You look great!☀️

• Like 1

• Members
11 minutes ago, Jennifer01 said:

I know the feeling!  I can't stop my need to masturbate. Morning, night, middle of the day.  Even with curtains open!

1960216929.gif

A terrible curse, isn't it?  LOL. It would be nice if I could get together with someone else with this "problem"

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members
On 3/24/2021 at 9:38 AM, 6981 said:

Curious, if others are like me, the older I get the more I want sex. I seem to constantly have a hardon and desire. Unfortunately partner is complete opposite, hence why I joined the site.  I’m sure this isn’t just a male thing or female thing. Looking for others input. Thanks!

I have same problem. 

• Like 1

• Members
On 5/21/2022 at 1:19 PM, Jennifer01 said:

I know the feeling!  I can't stop my need to masturbate. Morning, night, middle of the day.  Even with curtains open!

1960216929.gif

I'm the same way, sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night and HAVE to masturbate. So many men that I've been with say I have the highest sex drive of anyone they have been with. I want/need at least 4 orgasms when I'm with someone. I think about sex all the time, I'm constantly aroused. I love it and hate it .. Lol