Official Community Forums Home

Some of my favorite toys

Rio

• Members

Here's a picture of some of my favorite toys. From vibrating cock rings to anal toys. The black prostate massager / anal beads / cock ring is shown how it's supposed to be worn. I don't like to wear it that way because when it's over my balls and my cock and I move around it pulls the vibrator out of my ass. I like to use one ring and put it over both my cock and balls at the same time. Plus it works like a tight cock ring and keeps me hard longer. And here's a picture of me in the hot tub as well with one doing its job. It's a good thing that I don't have any ejaculate anymore since my prostate cancer surgery because if I did I'd be having to clean up a mess out of my hot tub.

IMG_20210327_190942381.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 2

• Members

I love anal penetration. The fullness and the vibe against my prostate is wonderful. 
Have you been fucked by a guy or just toys?

I’ve only had the toys and not sure whether a guy would be better. I would need it long and hard. 
anyway I enjoy your posts! Shame I csnt enjoy your ”post”.😂

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Members
47 minutes ago, ayushiest said:

Eggplant. After using it my pussy looks like a pot hole.

Going DIY is admirable but looking like a pothole, not the visual we are looking for.

• 6 months later...
  • Members

I'm a big fan of sex toys and I'm always looking for new ways to spice things up in the bedroom. Some of my favorite toys are a vibrator, a blindfold, some handcuffs, and a small vibrating cock ring. They all add an element of surprise and excitement to the bedroom and help to make things more interesting. What are some of your favorite sex toys?