Official Community Forums Home

Disappearing butt plug?

oHIo45601

• Members

Always use only those toys designed for anal play! If it “disappears” its a trip to the ER!!

• Members

I agree with pblo. If you worry about whether a butt plug has enough flare on it or not then I would hesitate to use it. Use one specifically designed for anal play and that you know is big enough. Even if it doesn't disappear, if you're thinking that it might it's going to take away from the pleasure.

• Like 1

• Members

So I was looking at those sold on TT and I believe they are designed for the purpose of disguising an ugly anus, if there is such a thing. As for me I like something longer and vibrating up there 😉💦

• Members

Any of these will do with help...realized I dont have a pic of my “hands free” toys.

E370FFD5-FE25-4391-9CA4-3F4FDC80C392.jpeg

• Like 1

• Members

Have had many toys inserted over the years and never had any concern about anything going beyond the point of no return. Most have had the large flared end to prevent exactly that form happening but way back when an old gf first introduced me to anal play she would slip a basic metal vide in my ass that she called the silver bullet similar to the one pblo69 has in the picture. she owuld use it while giving me a blowjob or even shove it pretty far in and have me fuck her while it was vibrating inside me, never once did it even come close to working its way all the way into my ass  she would always make sure of that.

If you want to use that type of toy simply get one too long to go in and not having anything left for you or your partner to grab hold of and pull it out