Official Community Forums Home

What does everyone do on a Friday night?

Denise

• Members

I'm getting cozy with my vibrator. Again. I want someone to come over and give me what I deserve. I want it hot and I want it to last alll night. I will reciprocate in kind. Satisfaction guaranteed 👅

• Like 4

• Members

Let's see how you get cozy with that vibrator. Then once you got us all hot and bothered I'm sure somebody will be able to do you all night.

• Like 1

• Members

I'm just enjoying a beer and catching up on the forum and pretty sure I'll be JO before bed.  

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I'll wash yours if you wash mine.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Last Friday night I was on my knees, ass stuck up in the air and my girl’s strap on pushing inside me. My P-Orgasms as she knows are like popping popcorn. It takes a bit for the first pop but then they keep coming faster. A not so gentle slap on my ass telling me she wants to go faster, deeper, harder. God, she really enjoys being the dominant one. But then of course so do I. I could feel it coming, bubbling to the surface. She  had my cock and balls wrapped in a cock sling and I could feel them slapping to her rhythm. Somewhere in the distance I heard the door bell ring. And she stopped! Noooo!!! And she pulled out. Noooooo!!!

“Don’t move a muscle, Bitch Boy. I’ve got a surprise for you.”

It seemed like hours later when I was slowly waking from a peaceful sleep. Laying on my side and trying to focus, trying to remember. It was then that I felt it. A warm and long, thick cock nestled between my cheeks. Nudging ever so gently. Growing harder. Pushing.

• Like 4

• Members
4 hours ago, Rio said:

@twin spiritssounds like she really knows how to take care of you

Thanks, Rio. I maybe a better story teller than a Bitch Boy but hey, don't we all have our day ... and night.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
5 minutes ago, Big Dog Daddy 99 said:

Was this video removed?

I can't remember what video that was but I did not remove it.