Official Community Forums Home

Up north cabin play

• Members

Well people I’m here to say that those who aren’t me I feel sorry for. My husband and I have been a part of a swingers group for a number of yrs. it a bi swinger group and if you have never seen your man suck a cock you are missing out on life. He would probably say the same thing about me sucking down on cum filled pussy. We have a cabin up northern Wisconsin and my husband built it himself, it’s fucking gorgeous but on the down side we have no running water, a generator supplies our electricity, we piss and shit in an out house and we have no close neighbors. But we have a solar shower to clean up after the party. 

Last weekend I was invited up north with the boys who suck more dick than I do. Everybody knows each other so getting naked is no big deal, the only female there amongst 5 men, Mmm what do you think is going to happen? Watching my boys is action was a sweet pussy wetting experience. Once I was naked I wasn’t ignored and of course I tasted every cock there. Watching men swallow each other’s cum is so fucking awesome ,, tasting the dick that just cummed in my husbands mouth was a huge turn on. What is even more surprising is men can cum with out cumming, I know it’s fucked up but that’s how horned up these guys are. They fuck and suck till they can’t cum anymore. I had more dick in one night than I think I have had in the last 2 yrs. 

my pussy was raw and tender but the boys knew how to be gentle and handle this ol girl with care and compassionate consideration. I never knew until this weekend how much my husband loves a dick in his ass. He took 3 in a row and wasn’t even breathing hard. These boys didn’t care as long as it was a warm hole to fill. I did however take one dick in the ass and I have no idea who it was, but it was awsome. 

Do I think less of my husband for liking cock, fuck no I don’t I encourage it now. So now I know what the boys do up north , hopefully they will invite me back soon. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

• Members

Wow! Needless to say I'm fucking turned on. Would love to be up there in that cabin with all of you

• Like 1

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Hey guys, well just for clarity both hubby and I go through this every winter. Having our like minded friends to play with is fucking awesome. But winter brings about a special kind of horny for Chris and I. Here in Wisconsin right now its a balmy 13 below zero, nothing and I mean nothing is going outside for anything. Up north here we figure its the perfect time to entertain our guests the best way we can. Imagine a nice fire in the fire place, warm Bourbon and a hot mouth and pussy to satisfy our like minded friends. Even though we are both Bi he more than I gets into the lifestyle of sucking cock and getting pounded by a nice cock. I absolutely love seeing his mouth wrapped around a hard cock and letting it explode in his throat. 

Well present day, our mutual friend and bedroom buddy, Frank is a retired widower, unfortunately his wife of over 45 yrs past away last year with breast cancer. I had spent many a night with her pussy in my face as Frank pounded me. Frank and Chris are quite close as well. Frank is staying with us for a couple of weeks as we mark the anniversary of his wife's death. Frank is kinda shy and very closeted when it comes to sex so he knows where to go for his needs so to speak. Don't ever underestimate the sex drive of a 72 yr old man. 

During the week Chris travels and so its been Frank and I playing during the day, do we share my bed during the night ? absolutely he has gotten used to his nightly blow job, and last night he maintained an erection to properly fuck me. When he and Chris are together Frank is the one taking Chris's cock deep into his ass. Frank has a sensitive prostate and cums like a river when getting drilled. 

All I can say is when Chris and I are his age we can still enjoy the touch of another. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Members

That's a great friendship, and partnership, that you guys have

• Members

Well Rej, it was a long and painful process of taking our time picking our select group of like minded friends. Hubby and I met 40 yrs ago in collage, I actually met him at a collage orgy. So both he and I have always been into group sex. As we raised our kids our secret sex lives were indeed very discreet and to this day our kids are none the wiser. Chris is a very outgoing type of guy and makes friends easily. We are both engineers he is an electrical engineer and I am a structural engineer. That said our travels have afforded us some unique opportunities sexually speaking. So in short it took many years to obtain our circle of friends. 

We have 5 couples in which we play with either as a group or one on one. My husband enjoys the woman and I enjoy the touch of the men. Our New Years party included 4 of the 5 couples for 3 days of naked fun. We totally trust our friends to be clean and D/D free. Nobody care's if the other has a condom, I personally hate them. All of us are either a little north or south of 60. Sometimes Chris will bring home a co worker from out of town and he has already explained our arraignment and he introduces some fresh cock into our lifestyle. I love the fact that my beloved husband of 38 yrs is very Bi sexual. I am as well very Bi. We share each others lovers to the nth degree. 

I have a morning guy stop bye almost every morning, he makes a deposit before heading to work. Being home officed I may have 1 or 2 visitors during the day, don't choke now, I'm serious, but the beauty of it all is hubby knows about each one. Just like he lets me know who he's been with. Our group parties are quite unique. It litterly boils down to a draw of a playing card. If there are 4 couples then 4 cards are randomly chosen and the winner of the draw determines how the weekend will proceed. If the winner says it will be a group thing then its an all out open air orgy, if the winner wants to select a partner for the weekend then that's what we do. We have done both many times and I personally love both. The only downside to one on one is one of the guys is a total fucking stud and can fuck all day if you let him. I have been so fucking sore after a weekend with him takes me a few days to feel normal again. 

So I hope I answered all your questions, its not like we go online and post an orgy party it takes years to get people you trust. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Members

Wow! Interesting life style. Sounds like things never get boring and mundane.

• Like 1

• Members
31 minutes ago, Rio said:

Wow! Interesting life style. Sounds like things never get boring and mundane.

Nothing boring about my lifestyle, if you have followed me in the past I am a huge fan of sucking cock, lets just say I have never met a cock I didn't like. Although I like some more than others Wink Wink. 

• Thanks 1

• Members
9 hours ago, Wisconsin Cougar said:

Hey guys, well just for clarity both hubby and I go through this every winter. Having our like minded friends to play with is fucking awesome. But winter brings about a special kind of horny for Chris and I. Here in Wisconsin right now its a balmy 13 below zero, nothing and I mean nothing is going outside for anything. Up north here we figure its the perfect time to entertain our guests the best way we can. Imagine a nice fire in the fire place, warm Bourbon and a hot mouth and pussy to satisfy our like minded friends. Even though we are both Bi he more than I gets into the lifestyle of sucking cock and getting pounded by a nice cock. I absolutely love seeing his mouth wrapped around a hard cock and letting it explode in his throat. 

Well present day, our mutual friend and bedroom buddy, Frank is a retired widower, unfortunately his wife of over 45 yrs past away last year with breast cancer. I had spent many a night with her pussy in my face as Frank pounded me. Frank and Chris are quite close as well. Frank is staying with us for a couple of weeks as we mark the anniversary of his wife's death. Frank is kinda shy and very closeted when it comes to sex so he knows where to go for his needs so to speak. Don't ever underestimate the sex drive of a 72 yr old man. 

During the week Chris travels and so its been Frank and I playing during the day, do we share my bed during the night ? absolutely he has gotten used to his nightly blow job, and last night he maintained an erection to properly fuck me. When he and Chris are together Frank is the one taking Chris's cock deep into his ass. Frank has a sensitive prostate and cums like a river when getting drilled. 

All I can say is when Chris and I are his age we can still enjoy the touch of another. 

Lucky Frank.  I'm 73 so I am not surprised by his abilities now. Sounds like a fantastic relationship but sorry he lost his wife.

• Members

So we'll used it looks like you wore a hole in the front of a them. lol