Official Community Forums Home

It's A Bumpy Ride

Mikayla1

• Members

NO1858-1main.jpg

Hold on ladies, it is going to be a bumpy ride! In this case, that is a GOOD thing, with the new Bumpy Bunny – bumpy equals pleasure!

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=5110

In the world of dual actions, where there quite literally are at least a hundred to choose from, it becomes essential for toy makers to put something special on their duals to have them stand apart. In the case of this toy, there are two things – the bumps on the shaft and the special bunny! Together with the awesome vibrations, these characteristics brought me to orgasm in 35 seconds flat – now that is a good toy!

I am not sure if the picture does this toy justice as you really can’t get a good gauge for the bumps on the shaft until you have it in your hand – or in YOU! The entire 7” shaft is full of tiny bumps – and these bumps provide wonderful stimulation. The toy itself is made of a soft, pliable, silky material which feels sort of like rubber or silicone. It is bendable because the bullet which provides the GREAT VIBRATIONS is in the head of the shaft, which makes the rest of the shaft totally bendable. I was so anxious to try this toy that I couldn’t wait until my hubby came home to start playing.

After putting in the 2AA batteries, washing the toy and lubing myself up, I lay back on my pillows and began to tease myself with the toy. Those little bumps are AWESOME – and felt great on my clit. I slowly put the toy in, savoring the sensation of those bumps hitting the inside of my vaginal wall. When I finally pushed it the whole length in my insides were so totally aroused that I knew I was going to cum as soon as I turned on the vibrations! I turned up the vibrations and the rabbit came to life on my clit. This rabbit not only has the traditional bunny ears, but his little paws are folded in front of him and also vibrate. This means, you get the longer, further up strokes with the bunny ears, and if you push the toy in all the way the bunny’s paws tantalize beneath your clit. Then, if you like to take the toy in and out, like I do, the little bunny really works to constantly hit your clit.

Within just 35 seconds I was orgasming – HARD! I was so impressed with this toy that I continued to play with it and came again in another minute! This toy is FANTASTIC! The combination of the little bumps with the little bunny paws and ears make it an OUTSTANDING dual action! I would recommend this toy to ANY WOMAN! I highly, highly suggest that this be on every woman’s “must have” list – it most certainly is on mine! This is the kind of dual action that I believe will work for anyone – truly. So, why not take yourself on a bumpy ride to ecstasy – I am so glad I did and look forward to the next time this bunny gives me a thrill!

Happy Buying....

Mikayla

I just looooove going at it like rabbits!!

This has now been added to my ever-growing wish list!!