Official Community Forums Home

Afternoon Sun

Red Fox

• Members

the next door neighbor lady stopped by Sunday while my wife and I were getting some sun on our bodies.  Nothing unusual. She didn't want to interfere or interrupt but convinced her to set a spell and join us. We were able to touch on the subject of getting sun, nude sunbathing and sex.  She was privy to that and I turned to the subject of watching others.  She agreed and seemed to be on the same page. I moved to excuse us as my wife and I had been out in the sun quite a while now and she asked what was on our plate for the remainder of the day. I naturally said that my wife and I enjoy some Sunday afternoon sex and because she liked to watch people......I simply,  half jokingly said she should join us inside and watch my wife and I. And she accepted!

She gave us our space and allowed us to perform for her. It is thrilling to have an audience! She respected my wife and I and hope to talk her into something other than watching us. That would be real special. 

• Like 2

• Members

Sounds like quite a neighbor. Wouldn't mind having a neighbor like that. Sounds like she's very receptive to taking part in some action with the two of you.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Reminds me of the time, my neighbor had put up a small but very tall privacy fence on the back corner of their house between our two houses! One day I asked him what was up with the privacy fence, did we do something to make them mad at us that they put up this small high fence?  My neighbor laughed and said no, then he showed me what was behind the fence - they had a HOT TUB installed and late at night him and his wife would get in the tub get naked and while sitting in their tub enjoying glasses of wine and enjoying each other. He then told me that my wife now ex-wife and I could join them anytime, since we both had great looking sexy wives. That night while in bed I told my wife about the conversation I had with our neighbor, and the reason for the fence and the invitation to join them in their HOT TUB! Little did I know that my neighbor's wife had already talked to my wife about all of this and my ex-wife said his wife had also made the same invitation, right after the HOT TUB was installed. Not only that, my ex had already been in their new Hot Tub with his wife. I was a little irate to say the least, "you had already been in their tub with them and were you naked"? She told me to calm down, it was just us two women and we were both in our bikinis. I reminded her that her bikinis left very little to the imagination, she said our neighbors bikini was even skimpier - I could not believe what I was hearing, so I guess you two were checking each other out, not like that just our bikinis and a little wine was the reply I got. So what I asked next was about the invitation, and my ex matter of factually said you can forget that, it will never happen - no woman besides me is going to see your well endowed manhood as long as you are married to me! Now I was ticked off, and told my ex you can show your body off to whoever you please in your skimpy bikinis when you are outside especially when you are in the front yard, but our neighbors who we have known for a few years and want us to join them in their Hot Tub, and that is where you draw the line, it didn't figure. Soon after my ex put our house up for sale, because she was going to make sure I never got into that Hot Tub with our neighbors, mainly his wife!