Official Community Forums Home

• Members

Also know as Scissoring and Polishing Mirrors. The act of two women joining and rubbing their pussies together. It can be a sensuous dance or a heated rush. No matter. If one could bottle the passion, pleasure and excitement of these two women it would prove to be a priceless brew. Women doing women. Always a visual pleasure.

pm 02.jpg

• Like 15
  • Thanks 2

• Members

I find tribbing a lot more sexual and exciting than women performing oral sex on one another.

• Like 2

• Members
5 hours ago, Rio said:

I find tribbing a lot more sexual and exciting than women performing oral sex on one another.

Don't disagree but even oral can be pretty intimate and enchanting.

pm 06 a.jpg

• Like 5

• Members

I luv watching or partaking in girlz playing with them selves and each other almost as much as I luv watching boiz doing the same.  Been in both situations...def hot as hell

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

• Members

Foursome! Just think of the combinations. I want in on that

• Like 2

• Members

Just picturing watching you tribbing with another female  got me with my cock in my hand right now. 

• Like 2

• Members
53 minutes ago, Cougar76 said:

I luv watching or partaking in girlz playing with them selves and each other almost as much as I luv watching boiz doing the same.  Been in both situations...def hot as hell

I too love watching the girls. A huge turn on for me. Already been there? Now I'm jealous.

gif 002.gif

• Like 5

• Members
Just now, twin spirits said:

I too love watching the girls. A huge turn on for me. Already been there? Now I'm jealous.

gif 002.gif

That brings me back...been there twice...many years ago...all while my man was having his first man on man experience. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• Members
1 hour ago, Excited said:

Ohhh this is so hot. I so enjoy seeing and hearing them cum. 

Yes hot. Would love to be getting a closer look.

gif 011.gif

• Like 5

• Members
8 minutes ago, Cougar76 said:

That brings me back...been there twice...many years ago...all while my man was having his first man on man experience. 

Wow! More to the story? Twice?

gif 007.gif

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• Members
3 minutes ago, Cougar76 said:

Mmm...making the kitty kat a bit hot and wet with long lost memories

I was actually used as bait to get my mans bestie to let him do things to him he normally wouldn't have allowed...bestie was all bout anything and erything as long as he got me as a reward...not to mention both of the guys luving us ladies enjoying each other to the fullest

• Like 2

• Members
3 minutes ago, Cougar76 said:

I was actually used as bait to get my mans bestie to let him do things to him he normally wouldn't have allowed...bestie was all bout anything and erything as long as he got me as a reward...not to mention both of the guys luving us ladies enjoying each other to the fullest

Now I am really jealous. Never had that pleasure but I am open to invites. Getting you as a reward would be a great incentive. Booking any get togethers any time soon?

• Like 2

• Members
1 minute ago, twin spirits said:

Now I am really jealous. Never had that pleasure but I am open to invites. Getting you as a reward would be a great incentive. Booking any get togethers any time soon?

That was a long time ago.  I'm no prize in my old age...

Would luv to be a part of the festivities tho if afforded the opportunity...

• Members
34 minutes ago, twin spirits said:

Wow! More to the story? Twice?

gif 007.gif

There's a few ladies on this site that I've chatted with and would luv to share this experience with.  Ladies...u know who u r.  😈💦💥

• Like 3

• Members
7 hours ago, twin spirits said:

Yes hot. Would love to be getting a closer look.

gif 011.gif

This one is really hot. I see those pussy juices. Would like to be there to experience this and and then some frotting and who knows what other combination.

• Like 2

• Members
16 hours ago, twin spirits said:

Also know as Scissoring and Polishing Mirrors. The act of two women joining and rubbing their pussies together. It can be a sensuous dance or a heated rush. No matter. If one could bottle the passion, pleasure and excitement of these two women it would prove to be a priceless brew. Women doing women. Always a visual pleasure.

pm 02.jpg

Thank you twin spirits , I love polishing mirrors with my two sisters. .... Mandy C

• Like 1