Official Community Forums Home

Friday night

Hoggy

• Members
10 minutes ago, Hoggy said:

Just relaxing and enjoying a beer (and myself) before working tomorrow.

Might use my butt plug and masturbate on the porch before the sun goes down.

20210618_201149.jpg

Hey if I lived alone it would be the same kind of night for me. I'll just settle for a nice J/O session before bed.

• Members
1 minute ago, Hoggy said:

I'm married but my wife is out with her girlfriend. ;)

Lol I never got married but definitely enjoyed plenty of nights like that when I was alone and no Fwb around.

• Members
5 minutes ago, Justasimp said:

Lol I never got married but definitely enjoyed plenty of nights like that when I was alone and no Fwb around.

Crazy part is my wife is generally conservative while her girlfriend is not. The girlfriend is in a sexless marriage and my wife "proposed" to her GF that I can satisfy both of them!

Don't know where that came from but was hot as hell to hear, especially when my wife won't even sext me!!!

• Members
1 minute ago, Hoggy said:

Crazy part is my wife is generally conservative while her girlfriend is not. The girlfriend is in a sexless marriage and my wife "proposed" to her GF that I can satisfy both of them!

Don't know where that came from but was hot as hell to hear, especially when my wife won't even sext me!!!

Oh definitely! Maybe she feels sympathy for her friend and knows what you can do and wants her too experienced a good fuck. 

• Members
1 minute ago, Justasimp said:

Oh definitely! Maybe she feels sympathy for her friend and knows what you can do and wants her too experienced a good fuck. 

She is definitely sympathetic and as hot as the idea is, I'd prefer if it was MMF.  ;)

• Like 1

• Members
25 minutes ago, Hoggy said:

She is definitely sympathetic and as hot as the idea is, I'd prefer if it was MMF.  ;)

I'll enjoy both and agree!

• Members

@Hoggyyout might better enjoy MMF but at least your wife and her friend and you together is a start. Once you satisfy the two of them then maybe you can bring it up to her that you'd like to have that MMF session. She might be receptive after that

• Like 1

• Members

A little FFM with your wife and her friend might not be a good for you as MMF but certainly is better than a stick in the eye LOL.  It sure wouldn't take much arm twisting to get me into an FFM threesome.