Official Community Forums Home

I think I may have a problem

HeyRay

• Members

I'm getting up in the years and find it difficult to perform as I used to. What I do find alluring and enticing is performing cunnilingus on every female I meet.  I imagine what she'll look like and how she would taste.

What I find disturbing is my lack of control over my imaginations. Savoring their love juices while desperately capturing every droplet. Hearing the moans of delight and their undulating hips drawing me in closer - ultimately crossing with a squirter. I'm driven with the belief there is no such thing as an ugly vagina. I often think of an orchid dripping with the sweet nectar of love.

I just wish there was a way to pacify this driving desire. How can one determine, without offending, if any would be open to sharing such a moment. Is there a way to open a door or a site that isn't out to ravage your wallet?  Is there a secret word or high sign to broach the odds of favor?

It can be quite distracting. I find myself lost in silence to avoid offending anyone. I crave something real, not bought. Real desire from both partners but not expecting anything more then raw satisfaction of the moment.

Just airing  words hoping I'm missing a means and sharing a desire with others not to be offended. 

• Like 2

• Members

@HeyRay if you have a problem, I have the same problem..only I’m the one thinking about the male and him eating me, wondering how he would be, wondering what his reaction would be when I flood him with my sweet juices.. him sliding between my closed legs, and spreading them open to start licking and sucking on me. Exploring every inch of my outer body and then every detail of as far inside of me as he can get. Pushing his tongue and fingers inside of me and enjoying every part of my sexuality. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Members
18 minutes ago, Nevertooold said:

@HeyRay if you have a problem, I have the same problem..only I’m the one thinking about the male and him eating me, wondering how he would be, wondering what his reaction would be when I flood him with my sweet juices.. him sliding between my closed legs, and spreading them open to start licking and sucking on me. Exploring every inch of my outer body and then every detail of as far inside of me as he can get. Pushing his tongue and fingers inside of me and enjoying every part of my sexuality. 

That's hot I'm getting hard as a rock

• Like 1

• Members

Your profile said you had 45 minutes of cunnilingus with your wife. Apparently she's receptive to that. Are you wanting it too much from her and she can't satisfy you? Are you trying to get permission to go do it with others? Is it something you just fantasize or picture yourself doing with every woman you see?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 6/28/2021 at 8:50 AM, Nevertooold said:

I wish our paths could cross!!!

• Like 1

• Members
On 6/28/2021 at 9:24 AM, Rio said:

Your profile said you had 45 minutes of cunnilingus with your wife. Apparently she's receptive to that. Are you wanting it too much from her and she can't satisfy you? Are you trying to get permission to go do it with others? Is it something you just fantasize or picture yourself doing with every woman you see?

Most every woman. My wife enjoys our moments. The 45 minutes was with another, not my wife. That was the longest of several that morning.

Wish there was some kind of high sign to show I'm ready if they are willing.

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 6/28/2021 at 8:50 AM, Nevertooold said:

Ever get to Ocala Florida we have a date