Official Community Forums Home

Analingus Anyone?

twin spirits

• Members

My friend D is afraid of anal and afraid she'll get too old before she's brave enough to try it back there. BUT, she loves fingers in her backside and enjoys being licked there. When we get together, she'll ask to be licked a long time on her asshole and she'll get wet just by having that done to her. Someday, I'll get it in there and she knows it. She's afraid of girth and she won't (at least right now) let me in and she says her boyfriend is thicker so he's not getting in there either. Someday though. In the meantime, a nice wet pointy tongue on her little hole makes her quite happy. 

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • Members

J

On 11/17/2021 at 7:42 PM, Starving said:

When my wife makes love to my ass with her tongue, it feels almost  as good as a blowjob !

At first I was too close minded and too ticklish for any of that until my wife got dominant with me and told me to just go with it and I told her I was going to freak out or climax and she said ok just let it happen and it did. Now I love it and ride her tongue like I would a dick lol try it out once is all I'm saying 

• Like 2