Official Community Forums Home

Love being naked.

Hoggy

• Members

I like being naked as much as possible.  I think I'd join a nudist community if I had the opportunity.

• Members
5 hours ago, cirrus20 said:

I like being naked as much as possible.  I think I'd join a nudist community if I had the opportunity.

I've been to one many times. Including talking the whole family. It's so nice and relaxing with no judging. You should definitely try it.

• Members
18 hours ago, Hoggy said:

I've been to one many times. Including talking the whole family. It's so nice and relaxing with no judging. You should definitely try it.

Wish I could but there isn't one here.  But I do enjoy going to the nude beach so that will have to do.

• Members

The wife and I had a very pleasant experience with a local resort (not open anymore) that we spent a couple of days at. I wish people were not so uptight or stereotyped what enjoying nude was all about.  

• Members
4 minutes ago, 2Love_64 said:

The wife and I had a very pleasant experience with a local resort (not open anymore) that we spent a couple of days at. I wish people were not so uptight or stereotyped what enjoying nude was all about.  

Sounds fun.  Yes, it's such a shame that our society is so uptight about nudity and sex.  I wonder how many fewer problems we'd have if people were more open-minded.

• Like 1

• Members

Good for you Joggy. Looks like you're enjoying yourself. I like sitting out on my patio as well totally naked.

• 2 months later...