Official Community Forums Home

Yeast Infection

• Members

yes i know allbout this,mon eating pussy tueday driffent pussy eating that was about mo ago but one then had a yeast infectin,my touge pelled,got real sick,dry heaves,lost a day of work,astror gild is made fron something that is use too make t.n.t. nitocelloside

• Members
yes i know allbout this,mon eating pussy tueday driffent pussy eating that was about mo ago but one then had a yeast infectin,my touge pelled,got real sick,dry heaves,lost a day of work,astror gild is made fron something that is use too make t.n.t. nitocelloside

Poor guy! That sounds horrible! It sounds like Thrush. My son had that when he was a baby.

There are very few things that will make me say this: EW! I'm not trying to sound judgemental, I hope I don't at least, but how do you not know a woman is having a yeast infection? They itch, cause redness, and there is a strange odor.

This goes to show everyone that it is VERY important to ask about health, whether you're talking STD's or any kind of infections that may be occuring. And, just because you may do oral sex, and still use a condom on your dick, doesn't mean you can't get something via mouth.

I hope that you're able to be a bit more honest and open with your partners. It may be thought of as a mood killer, but that's better than getting very sick!