Official Community Forums Home

Rectal Bleeding

tracey

• Members
:( ok, I have been with this guy for a few months now. No, he is not the longest I have been with nor the thickest. But...he is one of the only 2 guys that I have ever let try anal sex with me. It hurts so bad. At first it feels really great-and then PAIN. Afterward, and for the next couple of days, I bleed-bright, red to dark blood and often with clots, every time I have a bm. No, I don't have hemmorhoids. So what is causing this bleeding. I know it isn't normal. It doesn't hurt afterward, and it doesn't hurt for the few days that it bleeds. :unsure:

• Members

You may have INTERNAL hemmoroids. I know, hard to say, but I would suggest you get it looked at. My hubby has internal roids - and sometimes if he has a hard BM he will bleed like that. I had him get it checked out, and after a colonoscopy they found considerable internal hemmoroids. They even biopsied some for cancer.

So, if you are using LOTS of lube - and still have the pain and blood - get it checked out. It is an odd way to discover a problem but it might just be necessary to get it checked out.

Mikayla