53 minutes ago, Tannaked said:

Pool time 

F50A622C-7FC8-4872-ACC8-5A8286EF48F1.jpeg

I'd like to be floating around there with you

• Members
1 hour ago, Tannaked said:

Pool time 

F50A622C-7FC8-4872-ACC8-5A8286EF48F1.jpeg

Lucky guy, where I live we don't have a private pool since we live in a 198 unit building and about half of them overlook the pool.

• Members
2 hours ago, Tannaked said:

Pools open and ready 

8BBB9267-C58E-48D9-AE1B-CCF12EBB572E.jpeg

92EF261B-FABB-4519-89B7-611C920CA478.jpeg

I love to be shaved as well, but I'm having a medical procedure done next week and I don't  want my doctors to know I shave, besides most of my doctors and their nurse practitioners are women. I'm trying to let them know that I'm tying not to come on to them, because if you do that they quit being your doctors. My personal doctor has told me that Pubic Hair helps keep the Genitals cool, but if you don't wear clothes all the time like myself except to go out, Pubic Hair is not necessary.  Men and women love the bald look, especially women or there would not be all he shaving and hair removal products for women on TV commercials. The shaving and hair removal industry has to catch up for men, because more and more men are getting rid of their Pubes. Women rather suck a hairless cock, than a hairy one. My ex-wife was a prime example, before I shaved I was lucky to get a blow job, after I shaved my ex could not keep her mouth and tongue off my cock and balls though her pussy was like going through a jungle and refused to shave no matter how much I begged.  My current wife who also used to shave, but does not have that much Pubic Hair anyway,  loved deep-throating my hairless cock, until she lost interest in having sex. So whenever I know I'm going for a medical procedure or I don't really care to keep it bald, I let the hair grow back, even though I think hairless is sexier!

• Members

Why be worried about doctors or nurses seeing that. I'm sure they have seen many that way before and even do it themselves. You just have to be you. Don't worry about what others think

• Members

I agree with Rio, there is nothing odd or unusual about being shaved and I'm sure doctors and nurses see it all the time.  You have nothing to worry about so just be yourself.