Official Community Forums Home

Is something wrong with me.

JadeKatana79

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 7/14/2021 at 11:00 PM, JadeKatana79 said:

So my question is is there something wrong with me with my past partners I've never orgasmed,  yet when I use my toys I do

We both would have to say that you have been fucking the wrong partner's. If you have never had a good orgasm whenever you are being eaten out licked and having your clit sucked and or being penis fucked with a good hard cock. You need to find a partner with a lot more expertise in how to pleasur a beautiful hot sexy lady like you,  and not just pleasuring himself. Let us know how it turns out for you with this matter. Hope this helps you out with your needs and wants..... Mandy and Dewey C

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

My wife cant stay focused unless I switch up toys techniques and rhythms. Took me a while to get the combination but if theres not enough foreplay it dont happen.   

• Members
On 7/28/2021 at 9:33 AM, DewMan@1961 said:

We both would have to say that you have been fucking the wrong partner's. If you have never had a good orgasm whenever you are being eaten out licked and having your clit sucked and or being penis fucked with a good hard cock. You need to find a partner with a lot more expertise in how to pleasur a beautiful hot sexy lady like you,  and not just pleasuring himself. Let us know how it turns out for you with this matter. Hope this helps you out with your needs and wants..... Mandy and Dewey C

•  

I'd have to agree! I Can Now Honestly say I've had a Man give me an Orgasm and MULTIPLES ARE DEFINITELY REAL ALONG WITH WHOLE BODY VIBRATING ORGASMS!!!!!🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

• Like 2

• Members
2 hours ago, JadeKatana79 said:

I'd have to agree! I Can Now Honestly say I've had a Man give me an Orgasm and MULTIPLES ARE DEFINITELY REAL ALONG WITH WHOLE BODY VIBRATING ORGASMS!!!!!🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

Thank goodness that you have found a man that you have multiples whole body vibrations orgasm like my husband Dewey gives me WOW!!!!!  ..... Mandy and Dewey C. PM us and let's all get naked and have some good hot sex together mmmmmmm

• Members
3 minutes ago, JadeKatana79 said:

And his staying power is absolutely amazing. I've never experienced this level of satisfaction

If you are into looking for a couple with a man who has got the longest staying power of any man who has got the best clitoral vibration tool between his legs and can give you all the squirting orgasm's you need to get naked with my husband Dewey and let him rock your world. I promise you that you will not be able to walk for a couple of days after Cumming so much Dewey is the best clitoral vibration tool there is. WOW!!!