Official Community Forums Home

New guy hello everyone

JJ48

• Members

I am experiencing with cock rings to help me stay hard. What works best cock and ball ring or cock ring with vibrator. And also i am so sensitive I cum to quick and its embarrassing what works best to last longer.

• Like 1

• Members

Supposedly wearing the ring around just your cock will help you stay hard longer. Also they say that if you wear it around your cock and your balls that it might help delay ejaculation somewhat. There are rings that are double and one goes around the cock and one goes separately around your balls pulling them down slightly which also is supposed to help delay ejaculation They're also a number of creams that you can apply to delay ejaculation. TT sells a variety of types.

• Like 2

• Members

Another way to help with cumming too quickly is to masturbate frequently and use the occasions to work on slowing down your ejaculation.  Stop stroking before you hit the point of  no return and relax.  When the urge subsides, start stroking again to the the same point and stop.  This start/stop technique is a common method to get better control.  Hope either a cock ring or control practice helps.  Either way is fun though.

• Like 1