Official Community Forums Home

The Ultimate G-spot Kit

Tyger

NO1794-2main.jpg

Here is my newest delivery, and out comes The Ultimate G-Spot Kit from TooTimid, in a racy red! After reading the features of this toy, I was eager to try it out. I’ve received a couple of adult toys made by Nasstoys, and have yet to be disappointed.

The kit comes with a slender, 7” vibrator with-get this-7 vibration modes! I cleaned them with antibacterial soap and warm water. The “new-toy smell” wasn’t overly strong, and had pretty much dissipated after washing. Then, I wiped the vibrator off, to make sure there was no moisture, since the box or vibrator doesn’t say whether or not it’s waterproof, and with the controls the way they are, I also wouldn’t risk submerging them. I twisted off the cap, making sure it was dry in there, and took out the battery compartment, put in the 2 AA batteries (not included) as shown, and replaced the cap. I look at the 2 easy to find buttons, plus a light that pulsates in time with the setting it’s on.

On the vibrator, the bullet is right at the tip, for optimum power & pleasure. How cool! I push the button, and the first vibe is a low and steady one. The second is a medium strength steady vibe, third is a high steady vibe, the fourth vibe starts off slow and revs up to high, like revving a car engine. Fifth is an off then on strong vibe, sixth is the same, but a bit faster. The seventh, my personal fav, is a pulsating 3 quick vibes, then a long vibe.

Let's not forget the 2 red sleeves! The G-spot sleeve is curved up a bit, with pleasurable nubs on the curve. The other one is penis shaped, with pronounced veins for added sensations. Me likey!

The sleeves caught on the hard vibrator, so I added just a bit of lube, and it slid on with ease, and stayed on fairly well too. The key is not to add too much lube, just enough to get the sleeves on and off, but not so that they’ll slide off easily.

First, I HAD to try the g-spot sleeve! I used it on my clit, and allowing the curve of the sleeve place itself on my nub. Since the vibrator can’t go all the way to the end, the sleeve wasn’t able to rub the g-spot with the pressure I needed. Though, it did feel pretty darn good! And the vibrations were still pretty strong. Wanting more, I slid that one off, put the penis sleeve on, selecting the high steady vibe. The veins felt great on my clit and inside too. A few shudders later, I remove the penis sleeve. I slowly slide the “naked” vibrator in and after a few minutes, BANG! Success!

With or without the sleeves, this quality vibrator will give you pleasure.

http://shop.tootimid.com/index.asp?PageAct...ROD&ProdID=5182

• Members

Great review Tyger! As I have experienced lately - the G-Spot toys are falling a wee bit short. So, it is good to know that this one works - even without the sleeves!

People need to know what works and doesn't work with a toy - and you dfinitely supplied that!

Mikayla ;)