Official Community Forums Home

Never got off from a blow job!

• Members

If you never got off from a blowjob you don't know what you're missing. What do you think the reason for that is

• Members
2 hours ago, Jennifer01 said:

Never got off.  Is that because you've never had oral sex?  Or because you haven't enjoyed it?  For either answer I suggest you've not been dating the right girl.  

We both agree with you Jennifer needs to find a partner with more expertise on the matter

• Members
11 hours ago, Jennifer01 said:

Never got off.  Is that because you've never had oral sex?  Or because you haven't enjoyed it?  For either answer I suggest you've not been dating the right girl.  

I’ve had a lot of oral. I guess I have always had a inexperienced woman.

• Members
20 hours ago, Rio said:

If you never got off from a blowjob you don't know what you're missing. What do you think the reason for that is

@Rio I believe it’s got a lot to do with the person performing it. I have never had it be enjoyable. I even had woman say well hunny it cause I haven’t suck your dick, then they do and it still doesn’t happen?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Temp, handle4now

Never have you had the pleasure of cumming while receiving oral?

Amazing. But not unheard of.  

Do you mind if I ask a delicate question?

Have you tried receiving head from the same sex?  I mean no offense, if you aren't into it. But it's not been asked.

• Members

I've reassured my man that if he can't get off by me sucking him then he can jack himself off and I'll lick his balls and be glad to lick up all of his cum. But having him blow in my mouth is the best. I'm up for having a gut suck him.

• Members

@Curious15I'm sure you meant you're up for having a guy sucking him. What if you suck me while I suck him?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
On 7/30/2021 at 5:43 PM, Jennifer01 said:

or the right man, men know how to please cock too xx

• 7 months later...