Official Community Forums Home

Hi everyone

I've been reading comments and post for a little while now and finally joined. I'm new to all this. I'm interested in new thing to try with my wife, any tricks or tips?

• Members

Welcome.  This is a great place to be yourself and have fun.  As far as trying new things with your wife, just look around at the topics and read stuff that looks interesting or ask questions.

• Members

Welcome! And I'm sure the more you read the more tips and tricks you'll find. Enjoy yourself

• Members
On 7/31/2021 at 11:18 AM, Concreteguy86 said:

I've been reading comments and post for a little while now and finally joined. I'm new to all this. I'm interested in new thing to try with my wife, any tricks or tips?

Welcome to the forum Concreteguy86! It all depends on what you and your wife, are into on the tricks and tips. Just let us know if you need anything from us.  Dewey and Mandy C

• Members
On 7/31/2021 at 10:18 AM, Concreteguy86 said:

Welcome 

• Members

Hey concreteguy, what kinda things are you interested in trying🧐