Official Community Forums Home

What are the best things about bras?

twin spirits

• Members
7 hours ago, twin spirits said:

My Number One answer: Removing them. Benefits both the wearer and their partner.

BR 001.gif

yes, love this, also when you feel a man unclasp your bra while he's kissing you

• Like 1

• Members
1 hour ago, Jennifer01 said:

Best thing about bras is taking them off.  Very uncomfortable.  

Especially in a warm weather place like Florida.

• Like 1

• Members

I'd like to have my face between those dangling beauties

• Members

That is one monster cock on a nice looking feminine body

• Members

Definitely Super Like this Post! I just remember the Sears/JC Penny/Macy Catalogs 😉🤣🤣

• Members
On 8/11/2021 at 9:42 AM, twin spirits said:

👍👍👍

On 8/10/2021 at 10:24 PM, beyourgurl said:

yes, love this, also when you feel a man unclasp your bra while he's kissing you

Standing  behind me, kissing my neck, running his hands everywhere.  Caressing my breast’s , lightly pinching my nipples through my bra because he knows how sensitive they are in the beginning.  Kissing down my back makes my knees buckle and I bend over the bed, yes, because I have to but I’m also hoping  his tongue keeps on going down to my ass. It does.

His throbbing cock is rubbing all over my legs and ass, I can tell he’s leaking when I feel the air hit those wet spots. Knowing this make me all the more wet and horny  

He starts back up biting lightly and he smiles cause he’s got me squirming. He starts telling me all the things he’s going to do to me as he finally unhooks my bra. Pinching my nipples harder now that I’m hot and bothered. 
post-9960-0-98229300-1388794571.gif.28033e45222126444e6e8a4ba4ed4507.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Members
17 minutes ago, michelleddd said:

Standing  behind me, kissing my neck, running his hands everywhere.  Caressing my breast’s , lightly pinching my nipples through my bra because he knows how sensitive they are in the beginning.  Kissing down my back makes my knees buckle and I bend over the bed, yes, because I have to but I’m also hoping  his tongue keeps on going down to my ass. It does.

His throbbing cock is rubbing all over my legs and ass, I can tell he’s leaking when I feel the air hit those wet spots. Knowing this make me all the more wet and horny  

He starts back up biting lightly and he smiles cause he’s got me squirming. He starts telling me all the things he’s going to do to me as he finally unhooks my bra. Pinching my nipples harder now that I’m hot and bothered. 
post-9960-0-98229300-1388794571.gif.28033e45222126444e6e8a4ba4ed4507.gif

Wow! The art of removing a bra. Wonderfully descriptive and sensual. Kudos. 🙏🙏🙏 Namaste.

• Thanks 1

• Members
3 hours ago, michelleddd said:

post-9960-0-98229300-1388794571.gif

so hot, love it when men take their time to get you excited

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...