Official Community Forums Home

Orgasm

Lizibeth

• Members

I'm a 44 yo single black female  in Collin county area (TX) 

DDF. Clean, professional. 

Growing up I was made to believe sex was meant for married couples, so I felt guilt when I had sex before getting married and I think I only married him because of guilt.

Which did not even last a year.

But hey single since 2007, dated in 2010 for some months broke up and then tried dating again in 2019 .

I've had orgasm maybe 4 times, I guess I've never really allowed myself to relax, enjoy and be guilt free.

How do I experience orgasm, squirting  and locate my G-spot . 

I'm starting to explore my body

• Like 4

• Members

Welcome and not being a female but I would have to say just relax and stop feeling guilty. There's nothing to feel guilty about. I'm sure a lot of women will be able to help you out with some of the other things. Good luck and hope to hear about your finding pleasure

• Like 2

• Members
On 8/11/2021 at 1:48 PM, Lizibeth said:

Growing up I was made to believe sex was meant for married couples, so I felt guilt when I had sex before getting married and I think I only married him because of guilt.

But hey single since 2007, dated in 2010 for some months broke up and then tried dating again in 2019 .

I've had orgasm maybe 4 times, I guess I've never really allowed myself to relax, enjoy and be guilt free.

Good morning lizibeth ,  and Welcome to the forum's. We are Dewey and Mandy C and looking forward to seeing more of you and your comet's

• Like 2

• Members
On 8/11/2021 at 12:48 PM, Lizibeth said:

Welcome!  Explore yourself and enjoy. 

• Like 2

• Members
On 8/11/2021 at 7:48 AM, Lizibeth said:

Welcome to the forum.  Glad to hear you're starting to explore your body, you're on the right track.  Relax and just enjoy what feels good.   Don 't be afraid to ask questions here, I'm sure the ladies here will help out.

• Like 1

• Members

Just relax and start to touch your self every where and you will find what turns you on, there are lots of toys and videos you can watch and buy, hope you find what makes you happy 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Welcome Lizabeth, if there is one thing I could say positive about this sight, it would be good people without the negativity and opportunity to be friendly with a select few to help yourself explore your fun side?   So enjoy a little bit & when comfortable reach out & explore.  🙂

• Members
On 8/14/2021 at 8:09 AM, DewMan@1961 said:

Good morning lizibeth ,  and Welcome to the forum's. We are Dewey and Mandy C and looking forward to seeing more of you and your comet's

I too have been working on my sexual exploration, I started freeing myself a bit about 3 years ago when I had a brief exploration being a submissive it helped in so many ways, prior to that I really only orgasmed with clitoral stimulation, during this time was also when toys came into my sexual awakening! I’m still getting used to it all

• Like 1

• Members

I too am just getting into allowing myself to learn these things, personally about 3 years ago I ended up being a submissive it might have been the most enlightening sexual experience I had, prior to that sex was just a means to get my ex off so he would leave me alone, no pleasure… I didn’t even like it. During my sub experience I was also introduced to toys!! I was able to explore and touch myself because I was being told to do it… to please him it was amazing… I have struggled with having orgasms and typically it only happens with clitoral stimulation, but it’s getting easier to get there

• Like 2

• Members
14 hours ago, Gypsy G said:

I too am just getting into allowing myself to learn these things, personally about 3 years ago I ended up being a submissive it might have been the most enlightening sexual experience I had, prior to that sex was just a means to get my ex off so he would leave me alone, no pleasure… I didn’t even like it. During my sub experience I was also introduced to toys!! I was able to explore and touch myself because I was being told to do it… to please him it was amazing… I have struggled with having orgasms and typically it only happens with clitoral stimulation, but it’s getting easier to get there

Yes, I only have orgasm with clitoral stimulation as well.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Lizibeth, I am relatively new to this site also. I found the sex guides on TT by Angela to be quite helpful and extremely explicit without having to watch erotic scenes so as to keep your mind on what you’re hearing and seeing. The glass dildo that she uses in her video is a good choice for squirting orgasms. Good luck and welcome to the forum.