Official Community Forums Home

Clit Suckered Toy

Hi.  This is a bit of an embarrassing question but I just cannot figure out how to get the clit suck toy to work.  I've tried everything but I just can't seem to get it to "attach" or work the clit. Any help/ideas would be appreciated 

• Like 1

• Members
10 hours ago, Kymberleigh1223 said:

Hi.  This is a bit of an embarrassing question but I just cannot figure out how to get the clit suck toy to work.  I've tried everything but I just can't seem to get it to "attach" or work the clit. Any help/ideas would be appreciated 

What kind of toys is it,

• Like 1

• Members

@Kymberleigh1223first of all welcome. And when you get to figure out how that clit suck toy works would like to hear about it and even better yet see it in action.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I’ve been intrigued with these types of toys in recent years. I don’t want to invest in something that isn’t a good fit for my oral preference, which is  slooow, wide, flat, licks.  Latching on and sucking makes my sensitive clit cringe. I don’t like buzzy toys either  🙄

I’m interested in the responses if anyone has success with these types of toys , I want to love them  

• Like 1

• Members
On 9/12/2021 at 4:04 AM, Kymberleigh1223 said:

What toy do you have? Could you post a picture? Maybe someone could help if we knew more about the toy you are asking about. Good luck.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • Members

I just bought one and have worn that thing out for the past 3 days.  The trick is to insert the shaft deep in your pussy and position the clit stimulator over your clit, then push and pull the shaft in and out.  The suction graps your clit, before you pull the suction completely off shove the shaft back in deep.  Repeat often :)  It feels good to sucking all over your clit,  top, sides, the swelling and hardness and tingling last for hours...I can't get enough.  Horny as fuck! 

• Thanks 2

• 1 month later...