Official Community Forums Home

What am I doing wrong?

Ddave86

I'm seriously wondering what I'm doing or not doing for my last 3 relationships one of which was a marriage to end with me being cheated on. I really want to avoid going through that again so if anyone has suggestions or wants/needs more info I'll be completely honest with what I share so this doesn't become a waste of time like the said relationships.

• Members

It's not you Bro! This isn't the Old days anymore and like @michelledddhas asked where did you meet did you have a chance to learn about there previous relationship? Some women feel liberated after a divorce or long relationship and usually want FWB and not a new relationship.  So while you were probably taking them serious they probably only wanted a fling. I maybe wrong but I feel your pain Bro

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
  • Members

It might not be you. Please read my post in the Forum under erotic massage, deeper connections and meditation. It might give you some insight. It’s my opinion on relationships. Let me know what you think.