Official Community Forums Home

Glory Holes Worth A Thousand Words

twin spirits

• Members

This is on my bucket list of things I want to do. Anyone here have any experience as a participant ?How do you find an event to go to? Can you do both, meaning be the glory hole and use the glory hole?  

• Like 3

• Members
5 hours ago, 6981 said:

This is on my bucket list of things I want to do. Anyone here have any experience as a participant ?How do you find an event to go to? Can you do both, meaning be the glory hole and use the glory hole?  

There are a few adult video places near me with booths in the back and they have holes in the wall. So yes, you can suck or be sucked. Fucked as well. It's a LOT of fun. I've been to makeshift glory holes in hotels hosting swinger events where there's just a big sheet put across the room with a few holes cut in the cloth. People wander in and out choosing which side to use. A few do both sides and some just watch cocks getting swallowed. A makeshift glory hole sheet like that makes for a good home party if you have willing participants!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Members
5 hours ago, 6981 said:

I should add that there's a fair amount of glory hole "etiquette" if you go to public ones so study up or ask before you try it out...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

My wife and I were at the adult video store while on vacation looking at some lingerie and toys. We happened to notice the booths in the back and we just had to check them out. Once inside we watched a live sex show and decide to put on a show of our own. As we went at it I saw the glory hole and crawled over to it. Sticking my tongue in the hole I was rewarded with the thickest black cock I'd seen. As it emerged through the hole I tried to take as much of it as I could in my mouth. My wife recorded my efforts and rubbed my cock and breasts as I worked this huge trophy cock. I grabbed the base and spun around. Placing the tip of this monster at my ass, my wife drizzled lube on the head. With a firm push I impaled myself deep all the way to the wall. I moaned as he started to fuck my ass. I reached back and spread my butt to open and gap my asshole. All the while my wife recorded my struggle. She sat on the chair with me resting my chest on her legs. All the while she caressed my nipples until he came in waves so deep in my ass that I almost passed out. After he blew his load we both stayed still as I enjoyed the fullness of being stretched and fucked. I dripped precum on her thigh as I slowly extracted myself from his cock. Licking up my mess I felt his load leaking from my ass. My wife caught it in her palm and offered it to me as a reward for my effort as she was quite impressed. Needless to say I licked her palm clean. We both got dressed and strolled around the store    hoping to see the owner of that lovely cock. We just had to buy some lingerie to remember this encounter. As we turned to leave we were face to face with him. My wife said hello and thanked him for fucking me. He smiled and said the pleasure was his as we walked away and smiled.

• Like 1