Official Community Forums Home

First Experience Too Timid - Vibrating Egg

drdlight

• Members

I have been wanting to post a review on my first experience in purchasing from TooTimid.com - as well as a review of the Powerful, Sparkling, Vibrating Egg!

Let me say, I have never before purchased a sex toy on-line or via mail order. The letter from TooTimid.com stated that I should expect my product in 2 or 3 weeks. My order arrived within approximately 3 days! I was very impressed with the speed of product delivery! My product also arrived in discrete packaging! Again - a very favorable first impression!

I had planned this purchase as a surprise for my husband since I always say, that although I can't do anything about when he has to be gone - or how long he has to be gone, I _do_ have at least some control as to what our reunions will be like! However, he had been keeping an eye on my credit card account, and wondered what in the world I had purchased - and of course, all I would tell him was that it was a surprise intended for us a couple - but I wasn't expecting it to arrive for 2 or 3 weeks.

Well, the big night finally arrived! We had a lot of fun playing with our new toy! I must say, my DH seemed to enjoy it being used on him, and also seemed to enjoy turning the tables on me, and using it on me as well! We definately enjoyed it - and look forward to further purchases from TooTimid.com.

Keep it up! :P

I'm so happy for you!! The bullet is one of the most awesome of adult toys, IMO. The variety that you can get and versatility as well, well the possibilities are virtually endless! And they make them soooo pretty too!!

Glad you enjoyed them, and keep up the great updates!!

• Members
I'm so happy for you!! The bullet is one of the most awesome of adult toys, IMO. The variety that you can get and versatility as well, well the possibilities are virtually endless! And they make them soooo pretty too!!

Glad you enjoyed them, and keep up the great updates!!

Thank you Tyger - I love your BOHICA! LOL

I also see that customizing messages is a little different than I had first expected - LOL -- I certainly didn't intend for the html code to show up in my message!

Also, in re-reading some of the other product reviews, I need to do a bit better. I was just totally impressed with the speed of service, and the quality of the product!

May your relationship be filled with bliss and delight!