Official Community Forums Home

About to try pegging

Hoggy

• Members

As my wife (we) have gotten older, my wife has gotten "bolder" and has wanted to try new things. 

A few months back, I bought some butt plugs but kept them a secret from her as I didn't know what her reaction was going to be since our sex life has always been kind of vanilla. 

I eventually told her about them and we incorporated them into our love making session this passed Tuesday. It was incredible to have her insert the plug and when she played with it while on my hands and knees! 

Then I mentioned strap ons and pegging and her reply was, "Sure. Whatever makes you happy." so we discussed the various options out there and she chose this one. I can't wait to try it!! 

Does anybody here have any experience with these? It looks fantastic and I love the feel and how it bends! I'm so excited, I might try it solo tonight in preparation 😉20211007_163326.thumb.jpg.650605a6fad9d5807ebcf74fc3ca9ea3.jpg

• Like 2

• Members
54 minutes ago, Hoggy said:

She's talking the talk so it appears tonight will be it (hopefully)! 

I used a larger size butt plug today for a while in preparation. 

🤞

Fingers crossed for you as well. I hope she takes a good care of your ass. I'm looking forward to hearing about it when it gets done

• Like 1

• Members
3 minutes ago, Rio said:

Fingers crossed for you as well. I hope she takes a good care of your ass. I'm looking forward to hearing about it when it gets done

Right now her favorite football team is losing and she is getting upset. 

Noooooo!!!! 

• Like 1

• Members

Oh oh. The Patriots are losing and I'm feeling good. I'm not a big Belichick fan

• Like 1

• Members

Is she a Tom Brady fan? If so let her know that they're winning 24-17 right now. That might bring a smile to her face and a dildo in your ass

• Like 1

• Members

Hopefully your wife is starting to get all wet after that last touchdown pass. Looking better for the two of you

• Like 1

• Members
On 10/7/2021 at 5:29 PM, Hoggy said:

As my wife (we) have gotten older, my wife has gotten "bolder" and has wanted to try new things. 

A few months back, I bought some butt plugs but kept them a secret from her as I didn't know what her reaction was going to be since our sex life has always been kind of vanilla. 

I eventually told her about them and we incorporated them into our love making session this passed Tuesday. It was incredible to have her insert the plug and when she played with it while on my hands and knees! 

Then I mentioned strap ons and pegging and her reply was, "Sure. Whatever makes you happy." so we discussed the various options out there and she chose this one. I can't wait to try it!! 

Does anybody here have any experience with these? It looks fantastic and I love the feel and how it bends! I'm so excited, I might try it solo tonight in preparation 😉20211007_163326.thumb.jpg.650605a6fad9d5807ebcf74fc3ca9ea3.jpg

My wife has one and she likes how it feels on her and doesn't have to screw with a strap on special shorts/underwear. I enjoy my end as well! The only negatives are sometimes she has to hold it in place and the right angle for entry can be tricky. I would give it 8.5 out of 10. Using the butt plug to help relax prior to is a great idea. 

• Like 3

• Members

After that win I bet she's a happy camper. You better be careful she's liable to pound the hell out of your ass. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

My wife fucks my ass hard. We have 3 different toys we strap up. One is 6 inches about average, 11 inches reaaaally girthy stretches so good.. then we have an 18 inch monster horse cock. She can rail me with the smaller two but the bigger one hurts when she does it. I can almost fit the whole thing when I do it. Got about 2 inches left and I'll be at the suction cup 

• Like 2

• Members
On 10/8/2021 at 1:37 PM, Pussyfootin said:

Haven’t tried but really am interested. Please let us know how it goes.

They fall out and the angle is not very good

• Members
8 hours ago, Skipperchipper said:

My wife fucks my ass hard. We have 3 different toys we strap up. One is 6 inches about average, 11 inches reaaaally girthy stretches so good.. then we have an 18 inch monster horse cock. She can rail me with the smaller two but the bigger one hurts when she does it. I can almost fit the whole thing when I do it. Got about 2 inches left and I'll be at the suction cup 

Wow that’s a lot meat in there

• Like 1

• 1 month later...