Official Community Forums Home

Slurping, sucking and fucking fantasy

• Members

My biggest fantasy is sucking a bulging , hard cock , while my other lover is fucking me from behind. Pushing his meat in me as deep as it will go.  Adding a big nudge.. until he is almost locked into the grip of my slick, wet pussy. Then he pulls back and returns with a slam.  He  bottoms out and  starts to go hard at me.  Grabbing my hips, and moving a hand up to my swinging tits to roll my pebbled, sensitive nipples...

Since I'm sucking cock, I am really, really turned on,  I suck and lick,  my hips start undulating, and thrusting. My pussy literally starts pulsating and wanting. 

If I have only one man, I can't suck without wanting to be fucked.  I want both my mouth full and my pussy full. 

When I look at a beautiful hard penis. I want to lick it, and suck it, and move my fist up and down that sweet skin.  I love how cock feels like  a metal ribbed toughness with super soft, lose skin, that glides and tugs with your fist. I really get  dreamy eyed when I see those monsters bursting at the seam. A glistening drop of presemenal fluid edging on the opening. I slide my tongue along the tasteful  tip and glide it around the top. Then sucking and  working my tongue around the meaty head ....licking along down the swollen redness and back up. Lathering my lips around the head and sliding down, down, down...as my fist pulls up to greet my mouth and my other hand angles to softly support the full sac....

Well you get the idea.  

I look at your cock photos and pretend I'm sucking you.  

20211114_212413.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• Members
1 hour ago, Luvcock said:

My biggest fantasy is sucking a bulging , hard cock , while my other lover is fucking me from behind. Pushing his meat in me as deep as it will go.  Adding a big nudge.. until he is almost locked into the grip of my slick, wet pussy. Then he pulls back and returns with a slam.  He  bottoms out and  starts to go hard at me.  Grabbing my hips, and moving a hand up to my swinging tits to roll my pebbled, sensitive nipples...

Since I'm sucking cock, I am really, really turned on,  I suck and lick,  my hips start undulating, and thrusting. My pussy literally starts pulsating and wanting. 

If I have only one man, I can't suck without wanting to be fucked.  I want both my mouth full and my pussy full. 

When I look at a beautiful hard penis. I want to lick it, and suck it, and move my fist up and down that sweet skin.  I love how cock feels like  a metal ribbed toughness with super soft, lose skin, that glides and tugs with your fist. I really get  dreamy eyed when I see those monsters bursting at the seam. A glistening drop of presemenal fluid edging on the opening. I slide my tongue along the tasteful  tip and glide it around the top. Then sucking and  working my tongue around the meaty head ....licking along down the swollen redness and back up. Lathering my lips around the head and sliding down, down, down...as my fist pulls up to greet my mouth and my other hand angles to softly support the full sac....

Well you get the idea.  

20211114_212413.jpg

You want to suck this

70265D93-E919-420C-9552-2BC478F14E36.jpeg

• Like 1

• Members
On 11/15/2021 at 6:01 AM, Rio said:

Reading that got me hard. You can suck on this too if you want.

Screenshot_20200708-153910.png

Good to see you...I would love it. ❤ 

• Like 1

• Members
10 hours ago, marka09 said:

You're in TN and I'm in GA.  Maybe we could get together and fulfill your needs and wants.   Pic is in my profile About Me.

Too scared. But thanks....

• Members

For some unknown reason the picture enlarged and you can't see the beautiful breasts.

• Members
On 11/14/2021 at 9:55 PM, Luvcock said:

Well you get the idea.  

20211114_212413.jpg

LuvCock we could be sexual twins, I love my 3 somes and crave them. having a wonderful fat cock fucking me as the other is deep in my throat. Absolutely yummy. You go girl, 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Members

@Wisconsin Cougar @Luvcockon this  Thanksgiving Day I am thankful for the posts that you two are putting up. It's got me hard and throbbing just thinking about being with the two of you.

• Like 1

• Members
On 11/25/2021 at 6:17 AM, Wisconsin Cougar said:

LuvCock we could be sexual twins, I love my 3 somes and crave them. having a wonderful fat cock fucking me as the other is deep in my throat. Absolutely yummy. You go girl, 

Cougar trying to send you pictures and emails but says you can’t receive them?