Official Community Forums Home

Switching Teams?

HornyAF

• Members

Hi there,  I am married, but I am also bisexual.  I have some girl friends that I hang out with and we do have sex.  I have lots of tattoos and D cup breasts.  I think you would enjoy some girl/girl loving

Lindy

• Thanks 1

• Members

Would like to hear more about your sexcapades. Also pictures would be fine

• Members

My long time friend and I began masturbating together,  her big beautiful tits main me  wet just seeing her cleavage. ....now we get together when we can, it was even better than I could have  imagined. .....sucking her  nipples...licking her

• Like 2

• Members
2 hours ago, Bibuck707 said:

My long time friend and I began masturbating together,  her big beautiful tits main me  wet just seeing her cleavage. ....now we get together when we can, it was even better than I could have  imagined. .....sucking her  nipples...licking her

That's so sexy, I would love a friend like you...

• Members

interesting for sure.  dildos are so much fun.  I also like seeing my husband cum and squirt

• Members
On 11/28/2021 at 2:18 AM, HornyAF said:

Hi, I am new to the group.  Female, 60, I have been getting hormone replacement therapy and I am hornyAF.  I've just bought an array of toys, and am getting some relieve but nothing beats the real thing.  Men my age are so disappointing and I guess I'm too old for the young studs, so I'm thinking about switching teams...anyone else done the same?  Fantasizing about big beautiful tits and eating pussy has really got me going crazy.  BTW I'm 5'8, 150lbs and not hard on the eyes...seems like finding a big dick and or a wet pussy shouldn't be so difficult but I don't know where to go to find either.  

I had always fantasized about a man fucking me, and about 5 years ago I decided to act on my desires.  I wish I had have tired sooner, the feeling of a hard cock in my mouth and ass was so much better than I had ever imagined, and now I love it

• Like 1

• Members
On 11/27/2021 at 10:18 AM, HornyAF said:

Hi, I am new to the group.  Female, 60, I have been getting hormone replacement therapy and I am hornyAF.  I've just bought an array of toys, and am getting some relieve but nothing beats the real thing.  Men my age are so disappointing and I guess I'm too old for the young studs, so I'm thinking about switching teams...anyone else done the same?  Fantasizing about big beautiful tits and eating pussy has really got me going crazy.  BTW I'm 5'8, 150lbs and not hard on the eyes...seems like finding a big dick and or a wet pussy shouldn't be so difficult but I don't know where to go to find either.  

If I lived closer I'd be happy to help out if you agreed

• 5 months later...
  • Members
On 11/27/2021 at 10:18 AM, HornyAF said:

I would love to give you some satisfaction!  N GA here too.