Official Community Forums Home

"Come Find Me" ....open fantasy- join the fun!

• Members

After chatting awhile with a member on the TT forum, she decided to spice up her life and play out a "real life" fantasy game...

Her fantasy was a  "search and hunt" game at a place in Georgia named, "Cloudland Canyon State  Park", it would be about a 2 hour drive for each participant and had hikes, hiding, and beautiful waterfalls. The Weather Channel reported  the spring morn was to be delightfully temerate and rain free. 

She started the day by getting squeaky clean, shaving and adding some scents that were male (plus) rated. Then she  laid out her outfit, which was a combination of sexy and rugged. It consisted of a pretty beige lace bra with  matching lace, bikini panties. She had considered going with crotchless or thong for the ease , but decided she needed something to catch her Ben Wa balls  if they  slipped out from excessive juices, while clicking together down the trail. They  would surely  keep her pussy achingly awake and her muscles taunt to keep them from falling out . Next she chose a hiking skirt, a quick-dri top,  and pulled some girlie-striped slouchy socks up her well toned calves. Finishing it all off with her ankle high-hiking boots and a bum bag with water ,snacks and a flashlight... she was set to go. 

The rules were,  he had to come and find her. Using only casual questions like " are you from around here?" And no direct hits like "are you the girl from the forum?" He could use what ever he saw of her face on the  photos from her posted picts and in return, she had to give him honest answers. She picked a busy Saturday and gave him a time to start the "hunt"....She giggled, he was going to have to approach so many females. She told him she may be alone or perhaps with a group ...

Her nipples were taunt and beaded, jutting out with anticipation, her pussy was quivering with a needy, wet slickness . If he asked; "are you horny?" what an answer it would be!! And finding her meant she was his sexual toy, to play with as he desired, hidden well or risky attemps. His call....

@Rio you agreed to help me with this game...It is your turn to keep it moving 😉💦

• Like 1

• Members

Hmmm🤔 I must be honest. I'm not opposed to same sex scenarios for people, however on a personal level, I really adore men. Their build, their cocks,  and the differences in how we view the world. Getting my clit sucked and licked by either sex would surly  make me wet.  Sadly, I  just wouldn't be into to reciprocating because the thought of a female just doesn't turn me on. Not intended to be insulting,  but I'm all about the cock. 

• Like 2

• Members

I must admit the anticipation of meeting you would have me so hard on the way to the park it would be hard to control myself. But you and I both know damn well I would find you when I got there 

• Like 1

• Members

@mmmk13You wouldn't know who I was or really recognize me for sure.... You might be asking females that weren't me crazy questions and they would think  " what's with this guy?"  I'm not sure what you would say to figure it out and still seem appropriate...do I think you would find me? I would definitely be counting on it...

• Members

... hiking along a trail I come upon a beautiful hiker and he starts I look at her with admiration. I smile, on my head and simply say good morning. She returns a smile and says good morning to you too. Being it is early morning I tell her I always get up for a good cup of coffee in the morning. How would you like to join me. She smiles and said I like joining others for a good cup of coffee  in the morning. We sit down and chat for a while and then I say to her what kind of hiking do you like to do. She says anything outdoors but I'm really into caving as well. I then look at her and say have you ever been hiking or caving outside of the country. She said no not really. I said how would you like to do "Rio"sometime . She smiled looked at me with a twinkle in her eye and I knew it was you. We get up and I put my arm around you and we walked back behind an outcropping of some rocks and then...

• Like 1

• Members

She says; "thanks for playing along and finding me. I have been dreaming about this...it is really nice to finally meet you in person.  Her words seem a bit strained, coming out  rapid and high pitched 

She has  to admit, at least to herself, that when it is a fantasy by way of forum it sounds exciting. But, when it is real life, in the flesh, her naughtiness is faltering a little .. not as brave. Color rose to her cheeks and she realized she was blushing. All of her talk of Ben Wa balls, yet  when the  time arrives she feels a little tongue-tied. Buying time, she  turns slowly around looking at the leaning rock shelter Rio found. He seems to pick up on her hesitation and puts his hands on her shoulders. Rubbing her muscles, he leans forward and whispers in her ears; "it's alright,   don't be nervous, we don't have to do this" . The softly spoken assurance is like a warm tingle in her ear. He moves on kissing the edge of her lobe and tickles slowly down her neck. He's giving her opportunity to step away from the play, yet her body trembles and  sways. She starts making small whimpering sounds. He smiles the cocky grin of a man who likes to give women pleasure, knowing the effect experience can play.  All hesitation has departed and she becomes acutely aware of the  dampness she had deliberately worked up on her hike...dampness that was newly ignited and reminding her of its need. Breathlessly she says " I've been really wanting to do this " . He gently turns her to him while trying to keep his mouth warmly connected on her neck. Trailing back up to her lips sharing , exploring, soft sweet kisses. He slides his hand up her heated thigh, arriving  to grip her firm ass . Covering her taunt nipple with his other hand he pulls and kneads her bud firmly between his thumb and forefinger.  It is sending electrical tingles straight to her clit and she can feel a continued growing awareness from  her low belly to her womanhood.. He maneuvers his hand down and gently fold back the soaking wet fabric. Slipping his finger up between her folds, he explores her tight, wet opening fingering and sliding out the metal balls she has been hiking with.  They slosh out, warm and wet onto his hand,

To be continued  

Anyone welcome to start here and go with it (or I can finish at another time)

• Members

He then replaces the Ben wa balls with his fingers. He reaches inside and finds the nub of her g-spot. While gently nibbling on her neck and rolling her nipple between his fingers he starts gently putting pressure on her g-spot. She then starts to wiggle and moan and then he feels his hand get completely soaked with beautiful sweet pussy juice. He unbuttons her shirt and starts sliding down depositing warm kisses all the way down to our belly button. He starts on doing her shorts and  was going to pull down her shorts to taste her juice when all of a sudden they hear a male and a female voice coming from the other side of the rock. They looked at each other and wondered if it was others from the TT forum. When they looked around the rock they saw...

• Like 1

• Members

...they saw two people with huge smiles and a sparkle in their eyes that looked like they had reached the promised land.  They looked hungrily at the half open clothing and commented that it looked like a TT Good Morning.  Then he asked, do you like cream in your coffee?  Why yes, was the answer and she knew that two other "search and hunt" players had joined the game.  With a quick introduction the four moved back around the rock to quickly begin exploring the exciting promise the day held.  The ladies couldn't help but notice the two bulges and said it was time to release those cocks and give them room to breath.  With the two guys standing side-by-side the ladies knelt down on the soft earth, dropped the shorts, then began to stroke, kiss, and tease the cocks to fullness.  Once fully erect, the ladies engulfed their prize with their mouths while fondling the balls as the guys let out deep groans of pleasure.  After a couple minutes the ladies started stroking with one hand while they hungrily kissed each other and explored the breasts and hard nipples inside each other's blouses with the other hand.  The guys knew this meant it was time to take the ladies to another pleasure peak so they....

• Like 1

• Members

Yummy addition....sounded  great...

Wonder what the next lover will add to this 💦

• Members
On 11/28/2021 at 3:34 AM, Ready2fuck said:

Would you let a girl eat your pussy and suck your clit? I'll strap on for you and FUCK you hard! Let me know if that makes you wet....

It makes me hard and wife wet, do you want to see her hard clit and huge tits?

• Members
32 minutes ago, shaved said:

It makes me hard and wife wet, do you want to see her hard clit and huge tits?

Why definitely. Also would like to have others add to the story. It's fun and cock hardening at the same time.

• Like 2

• Members
26 minutes ago, Ready2fuck said:

Her clit gets so hard and her breasts are 34DDD all natural, her pussy is so smooth and tastes incredible, imagine your mouth 👄 on her clot then on her hard nipples , 

CCE1BACA-C5D3-4421-8C45-35182566F78F.jpeg

4541EDA4-B180-4FFD-9BCF-E9AF55AFAD7A.jpeg

465FD516-0C54-4C61-9D27-3EA77C8B683F.jpeg

EE7862C1-1547-49CE-A96D-87C895CB31EA.jpeg

84898719-0A3B-4FFF-B852-73858BD2F284.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• Members

... looked at the two woman and said what would you two like to do. One of the women immediately chimed up and said she would like to taste the other ones pussy. The other woman you can tell wanted to try it but was a little apprehensive. So she said well if the guys do it with each other first then I'll do it also. We looked at each other, shrugged our shoulders and said what the hell. Having always wanted to experience having sex openly with a man, I readily dropped down to my knees, grabbed him by his ass and pulled his cock deep into my mouth. He started thrusting his hips and I was pulling on his cheeks and pushing his cock deep in the back of my throat. I pulled my mouth off his cock and held on to it and started gently sucking his balls. Mean while my other hand was on his ass and I inserted my finger and started finger fucking his ass. This just drove him crazy and he immediately stuck his cock back in my mouth and started moving his hips back and forth until he exploded in my mouth. When he was finished he looked at me and said now it's my turn. He then dropped on his knees and started sucking me real hard. It didn't take long before I squirted in his mouth and all over his face. When we were finished we looked at the ladies and said okay ladies now it's your turn. They started off very slowly first holding each other and kissing gently. Then they started fondling and sucking on each other's breasts. Eventually the more aggressive woman started eating and licking the pussy of the other woman. Before long they were both in the 69 position sucking away, hips grinding on each other's mouths. The first woman then said I've got something I think you might enjoy. She spread her legs scissor like and climbed on top of the other woman and started tribbing. They were rubbing their clits together and they were both moaning and groaning and you can tell they were ready to orgasm. This brought the guys cocks back to life and with their cock sticking straight out  they approached the women and while they were still tribbing they started sucking on the guys cocks. Before long all 4 exploded in orgasm.  They rolled over on their backs all of them totally spent and then...

• Like 2

• Members

SUPER SEXY DOES'NT GET BETTER ANY BETTER !! 

• Thanks 1

• Members
On 11/29/2021 at 4:23 PM, shaved said:

CCE1BACA-C5D3-4421-8C45-35182566F78F.jpeg

4541EDA4-B180-4FFD-9BCF-E9AF55AFAD7A.jpeg

465FD516-0C54-4C61-9D27-3EA77C8B683F.jpeg

EE7862C1-1547-49CE-A96D-87C895CB31EA.jpeg

84898719-0A3B-4FFF-B852-73858BD2F284.jpeg

Lovely wife. 

• Like 1