Official Community Forums Home

A Nude Photoshoot

marka09

• Members

My posts were deleted when I was banned by accident.  So here is a topic that I posted a while ago.  Tell everyone...

So, would you do a nude photoshoot?  What would you like the shoot to be like?  Would you want it to be sexy or artistic?  I've done thousands of shoots in all forms and fashions - they covered almost any subject from mild to XXX.  I'd like to know what you think.    Post away!!  

• Like 2

• Members
3 hours ago, cirrus20 said:

I probably wouldn't.  But if I did, I'd want both artsy and hard core photos. 

Most of my shoots are a combination of both.  The exception is when a wife wants some over the top hardcore shot for their husband as a gift.  Or the when a guy wants hardcore stuff completely. They want to get right to the good stuff.  

• Members
23 minutes ago, Marcus_in_PA said:

I absolutely would. An artistic BDSM scene would be pretty cool! 

Sounds cool! 

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

Hmmmmm, it would be nice to see super professional photos done..... Sexy. But hardcore sounds forbidden, so obviously a turn on.....

• Members
1 hour ago, Ready2fuck said:

Your shots are so beautiful, you have such talent

Thank you so much!!  I love creating the images.   I sincerely love doing this!! 

• Members
1 hour ago, Ready2fuck said:

Hmmmmm, it would be nice to see super professional photos done..... Sexy. But hardcore sounds forbidden, so obviously a turn on.....

It's a delicate balance to produce hardcore yet super sexy images.  I take my time with clients and try to understand them and what they are looking for.  A shoot is not just "undress and spread them"!!!  It takes time, talking, getting comfortable, and a very friendly atmosphere.  I've shot with hundreds of people form all walks of life and I'm very humbled that they have trusted me to get the shots that they wanted to get.  I'm honored!!!   

• Members

As I have offered, I will do a free photoshoot for any member here.  PM me if you are serious and want a shoot so we can work out the details.  

• Members

I wouldn't object but a 73 year old man with "love handles" and "manboobs" would not be a pleasnt subject to look at

• Like 1

• Members
On 1/4/2022 at 5:49 PM, tiger48 said:

I wouldn't object but a 73 year old man with "love handles" and "manboobs" would not be a pleasnt subject to look at

Everyone brings something unique to a shoot.  

• Like 1