Official Community Forums Home

🎵 You Started Me Up... 🎵

Luvcock

• Members

Fluttering eyes, drifting and dreaming to sleep. No panties.. Slick and "snapping" wet  glory.  Yes, that's it,  "snapping" excitement determined by exploring  fingers.  That's how my body lingered....I'm not going to get my vibrator.  It'll be ok... savor it, let it build for another day..   Tired.. so tired . Sleep calls. 

Unaware, I touch myself in the dream.  A consciousness of pulling and flicking, both of my nipples.  The sensation is sending awakening.  The Stone's song dances on the edge of my  R.E.M. and some need to arise for coffee.  My brain chuckles, all but forgotten,, "ha, you haven't thought of  that one in years.. 

🎵"If  you start me up, if you start me up I'll never stop.. never stop 🎵  .

...Shadow of a smile, as I tug and pull my taunt pink tips. Pleasing, throbbing, pleasures in  my low belly and the ever aware, now drippjng, moisture building and building in my slick recess.  Continuing to make itself known . Did I just stay wet all night ?... I'm  currently wetter....ummm definitely. 

You said "play with yourself" . I was enjoying the banter and thinking of you.  Come on, it's all by chat. It will be ok..I don't need to cum... Why didn't I listen to you? Why did I think I would be "ok"

🎵" If you start me up...start me up "🎵

Fantasies of stroking my tongue. Rolling along your enticingly, engorged head and lapping at the silky moisture seeping to the surface. Dreaming of that amazing jet of cum that blasts 2 feet .  Can  I catch it?... my mind is reminded of a yellow lab I had, that would lolly and  dart after waves of the  sprinkler water. , my lazy awareness  enjoys the  thought.. my hair flying and my lips smiling with cum dripping down my chin.  Now maneuvering back to gently suck and swallow the bubbling overflow that completes nature's course.

Haha, as dreams go, you can do it all, have it all...now I'm on top like a cowgirl. Straddling that stiff piece. I'm oh so wet.  Still so wet !!.  Grinding and grinding, around... up and down...cause no pain, don't let him slip out, carefully,,, it's just so damn wet!! ...sliding up now , tightening and milking with all of my might, and relaxing back down, changing the feel, the stroke, the game... Grinding,  grinding.   Clit friction...pattern.... Grinding, up, down, milk release .  

Don't finish him...get on all fours, have him fuck you hard from behind.  Gawd how I love it. Back to the nipples. Hips rocking...."Oh  fuck me, fuck me hard, oh please fuck me,.  I love it, you know I love it"...  oh hell what time is it? Can I get that chat back...where's my vibrator?"

🎵If you start me up, If you start me up"🎵

• Like 2

• Members
Just now, Lady lover said:

WOW LOVCOCK you are on fire early this amazing Friday morning!!!🔥🔥🔥🥵💦👅 thank you for a beautiful beginning!

Woke up to it.  So many of our "sex lives" are of the cyber variety.. a " glory hole" of unknown computer life. Just need to throw out some after affects. Now  y'all know what happens if we don't do like our partner tells us to..  I know "Ladylovers" would never want to leave me wanting...so it has to be my own fault 🤷‍♀️

• Members

Great great story as usual. Your way with words is amazing. And as a side benefit it gets us all visualizing and reacting down below. I know that some of this must be something that you actually did in real life and not just your dreams. Your husband is one lucky man.

• Thanks 1

• Members
3 hours ago, Rio said:

Great great story as usual. Your way with words is amazing. And as a side benefit it gets us all visualizing and reacting down below. I know that some of this must be something that you actually did in real life and not just your dreams. Your husband is one lucky man.

Thank you for your kind words of enjoyment in  regards to my writing abilities.  Actually, today's story was directly linked to how I woke up. I caught myself playing with my nipples and then thought of " Start Me Up" .. my mind was sorting out the dream and then added fantasy so I could finish taking care of my needs..It was just such a dreamy beginning that I decided to put it into words. 

That is a " was " one lucky man. Husband no more...

• Like 1

• Members
3 hours ago, Sirlicalot said:

Wow, what a exciting story, makes a man hard reading and wishing.  Love it ! 😜

Thank you very much. A woman that no longer "gets to" share her body ( I'm working on that)...enjoys that there are men out there that she still manages to please. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Members
6 minutes ago, Luvcock said:

Thank you very much. A woman that no longer "gets to" share her body ( I'm working on that)...enjoys that there are men out there that she still manages to please. 

Girl you are on fire!!! Men must lust after you ask the time, you crush it every time 🥰

• Thanks 1

• Members
3 minutes ago, Ready2fuck said:

Girl you are on fire!!! Men must lust after you ask the time, you crush it every time 🥰

Thanks...so sweet.... trust issues 

• Members
1 hour ago, Lady lover said:

Even me Luvcock?🥵

Hahaha...well at first 🤣

• Members
3 hours ago, NeverSuspect said:

Very nicely written :) 

3 hours ago, Rio said:

@Luvcockhas a great way of storytelling. I love reading her posts. They're very erotic on top of it.

Appreciate the support.  Thank you both 

• Members
18 hours ago, marka09 said:

Wish I could photo illustrate your stories......  😜

@marka09 I wrote a response explaining my little "confused" emoji and I guess it ended up in computer heaven.?.?. I don't see it. 

Suffice to say. It was a "yes and no" confusion response..."Yes" it sounds exciting and "no" I don't have the secure appreciation of self to ever consider such offers. 

• Like 1