Official Community Forums Home

Hello from Ohio

tiger48

• Members

I have always lived in Ohio but have vacationed in many.  Glad I stumbled across this site. A lot of interesting stories here. Glad to see so many others enjoy the subjects covered here. Too many in this world afraid to talk about what comes naturally.  Took me a long time since I was raised in a very conservative family, many who would be shocked I feel this way.  We never had any discussions about sex or the human body.  I have the feeling that there is nothing dirty about our bodies and the desire to have sex.

• Members

Glad you stumbled onto this website. It is lot of fun. And sex is a lot of fun whether it be with your partner, solo, toys or whatever. Just have a lot of fun and keep cumming

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

I grew up in Ohio, Married and traveled to many places as my husband was military. Glad I stumbled across this site. A lot of interesting stories here. Glad to see so many others enjoy the subjects covered here.  Took me a long time since I was raised in a very conservative family, many who would be shocked I feel this way.  We never had any discussions about sex or the human body.  I have the feeling that there is nothing dirty about our bodies and the desire to have sex. Yes at one point my husband gave me the green light to be with another man and let me say I really enjoyed myself.  My husband is on the small side the guy I was with was much larger and hit all the right spots (I enjoy sex with him, can't get enough, not so much with my husband anymore, too small) I have just recently  purchased  a few sex toys and I'm really liking them. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• Members
2 hours ago, Ruby64 said:

I grew up in Ohio, Married and traveled to many places as my husband was military. Glad I stumbled across this site. A lot of interesting stories here. Glad to see so many others enjoy the subjects covered here.  Took me a long time since I was raised in a very conservative family, many who would be shocked I feel this way.  We never had any discussions about sex or the human body.  I have the feeling that there is nothing dirty about our bodies and the desire to have sex. Yes at one point my husband gave me the green light to be with another man and let me say I really enjoyed myself.  My husband is on the small side the guy I was with was much larger and hit all the right spots (I enjoy sex with him, can't get enough, not so much with my husband anymore, too small) I have just recently  purchased  a few sex toys and I'm really liking them. 

Welcome Ruby. I was raised the same way in Ohio and now feel as you do.

• Members
2 hours ago, Ruby64 said:

Welcome!  Glad you are enjoying your sexual being now!!!  

• Like 1

• Members

Another welcome to you Ruby. Looking forward to hearing and seeing more of you

• Members
8 hours ago, Ruby64 said:

You'll love this site! You can buy penis enhancer fire your hubby, if your interested in being with him still. It fits over his penis and will hit all your spots....☺️

• Members
47 minutes ago, Ready2fuck said:

You'll love this site! You can buy penis enhancer fire your hubby, if your interested in being with him still. It fits over his penis and will hit all your spots....☺️

I agree, there are ways around a small penis. Hope it's just the penis and not the hubby. Either way enjoy and welcummmm.

• 6 months later...
  • Members

Welcome Ruby64 

Looking forward to seeing your posts and what you have to say  about your likes and dislikes 

And again welcome to the best site ever  to open up to one enormous bunch of helpful people

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/17/2021 at 9:48 AM, Wisconsin Cougar said:

Besides being avid swingers and really love the lifestyle, and what's really great is most of the couples are Bi as well. For some reason its a huge turnon to see the boys sucking each other and see my man enjoying cock makes me all wet and turned on. We have a certain couple who we entertain a lot, and here lately we swap our spouses for the night. Meaning man on man and girl on girl. and even get to see my husband taking a fat cock in the bum. This past weekend we were all in our hot tub and watched the boys swallow each other before our 4 some continued. He loves seeing my pussy get destroyed by another mans cock just as much as seeing him rip her pussy apart. Watching these guys compete for the cream pie they just dumped is so fucking hot. Even after a long night of playing, mornings can be interesting to say the least as I get woke up by an eager tongue licking my stinky fuckbox. Even at 59 yrs old I still love cock and pussy to the extreme. 

• Like 1

I'm sure there is alot of  Communication between all of you. 

How did you get started in this life style? (Something I'm interested in)

Did you get to know the other couple as friends first ? (I feel I'd want to know the couple a little bit)

How do you know everyone is clean?

Sorry about all the questions, I'm very interested in this life style along with my husband 

• Members
On 9/2/2022 at 7:29 PM, Ruby64 said:

Often wish I could experience a party with a group of swingers. Being naked with a bunch of uninhibited individuals, doing what they like is a turn on

• Members
On 9/2/2022 at 6:36 PM, Ruby64 said:

I'm sure there is alot of  Communication between all of you. 

How did you get started in this life style? (Something I'm interested in)

Did you get to know the other couple as friends first ? (I feel I'd want to know the couple a little bit)

How do you know everyone is clean?

Sorry about all the questions, I'm very interested in this life style along with my husband 

Well sweetie understand that my husband and I only play with very clean couples or singles. We have been married for 38 yrs, we married into a open sexual relationship, he is very bi sexual as I am, that being said we don't cut corners if thats the proper term. My husband and I started this lifestyle many yrs ago in collage. Upon marrying we decided to raise a family which we did never going out of bounds if you will. Being empty nesters we decided to engage in our collage type of sexual proclivities to the extreme. Both of us being Engineers he structural and me mechanical has allowed us to engage certain disciplines of sexual flavor. However there are certain individuals who we play with outside our normal circle. Being clean an d disease free is paramount in our play. Do we ask for a blood test before e I suck another mans dick, no!!!!! Do I question my husband when he brings home a man to play with us,No!! 

It all boils down to trust and intuition knowing the person is on the clean bandwagon. Do I love watching my husband suck a cock, absolutey, does he enjoy watching me suck and fuck another man hell yea. 

It all comes down to what you are comfortable with, thats all it is and nothing more, being honest who you are sexually is what its all about. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Members
4 hours ago, Wisconsin Cougar said:

Well sweetie understand that my husband and I only play with very clean couples or singles. We have been married for 38 yrs, we married into a open sexual relationship, he is very bi sexual as I am, that being said we don't cut corners if thats the proper term. My husband and I started this lifestyle many yrs ago in collage. Upon marrying we decided to raise a family which we did never going out of bounds if you will. Being empty nesters we decided to engage in our collage type of sexual proclivities to the extreme. Both of us being Engineers he structural and me mechanical has allowed us to engage certain disciplines of sexual flavor. However there are certain individuals who we play with outside our normal circle. Being clean an d disease free is paramount in our play. Do we ask for a blood test before e I suck another mans dick, no!!!!! Do I question my husband when he brings home a man to play with us,No!! 

It all boils down to trust and intuition knowing the person is on the clean bandwagon. Do I love watching my husband suck a cock, absolutey, does he enjoy watching me suck and fuck another man hell yea. 

It all comes down to what you are comfortable with, thats all it is and nothing more, being honest who you are sexually is what its all about. 

Wisconsin Cougar, you guys seem to have a full, fun life and great couple

• Members
4 hours ago, Wisconsin Cougar said:

Well sweetie understand that my husband and I only play with very clean couples or singles. We have been married for 38 yrs, we married into a open sexual relationship, he is very bi sexual as I am, that being said we don't cut corners if thats the proper term. My husband and I started this lifestyle many yrs ago in collage.

I’m guessing Boysee State.  

• Haha 1

• Members
5 hours ago, Marc said:

I’m guessing Boysee State.  

Marc, that is hilarious.  You won the day; funniest one liner I’ve heard or seen today.  Funny on multiple levels.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members
On 9/10/2022 at 5:29 AM, Wisconsin Cougar said:

Hello

• Like 1