Official Community Forums Home

Anal

tiger48

• Members

I have always believed the anal canal to be an exit, not an entrance.  Anyone who can convince me otherwise?    I admit I got curious and tried fingering myself to see what it felt like and to see if I could fine the P spot.  It didn't do much that way.

• Members

I don't think your finger can reach the p spot. Someone else's could though. I never thought that I would enjoy having my ass fingered or toys inserted but once my wife started doing it it's just driving me totally insane. Try toys or something else and I think you'll find a lot of pleasure in it.

• Like 1

• Members
1 hour ago, tiger48 said:

I have always believed the anal canal to be an exit, not an entrance.  Anyone who can convince me otherwise?    I admit I got curious and tried fingering myself to see what it felt like and to see if I could fine the P spot.  It didn't do much that way.

thought the same thing until I actually had a prostate orgasm. It is the most intense sensation you could ever have. I did not think I was going to stop cumming!

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Its the exact same feeling for us women folk. I do squirt during normal sex but I run like a river during anal. My husband loves when I play back there, if I do just right I love seeing his cock cumming over and over again without touching him. When we play in each others asses we tend to make a mess. Love it. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Members

My wife and I had another play date today and once again she was fingering  my asshole. I was on the verge of having another assgasm and I had her pull her finger out. I began sucking on her clit and finger her pussy until she came. She then stuck her finger in my ass again and started moving it in and out and this time I came. Ass orgasms are a different feeling and quite pleasurable.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Anal play or sex can be extremely pleasurable for men if done correctly as in making sure you’re cleaned out sufficiently, lubed up properly and started slowly. For beginners, something small and thin is recommended like a finger. As for the prostate, it takes something longer and preferably curved to reach it from the inside.