Official Community Forums Home

Spanking and CBT

Marcus_in_PA

• Members

I've never been into it.  Never experienced it and don't understand why anyone enjoys pain of any kind.  To each their own I guess

• Members
1 hour ago, NeverSuspect said:

I very much enjoy being spanked, hair pulling, light choking/held immobilized etc 😉 I got a little cat o 9 tails we haven’t used yet, but I’m ready lol.. 

I like to play there on occasion. I like the sting in the moment, not real pain. 

• Like 1

• Members
36 minutes ago, NeverSuspect said:

Ditto. I like a good sting but I personally don’t find hardercore pain to sound appealing. I’d probably do a little riding crop, and if I was in experienced hands of a person who could escalate it a bit combined with pleasure that might be ok, but haven’t done it so I’m not sure exactly where my limit lies. 

With Dewey and I a little bit of pain makes it a lot more exciting for me just before the best explosive starts going off one after another. But I'm not into a lot of pain at all. Have to say i do love the Long hard strong strokes he puts in to it making it squirt  so much harder WOW 💦💦💦💦💦 Mandy C and my wonderful husband

• Like 1

• Members
4 hours ago, NeverSuspect said:

Ditto. I like a good sting but I personally don’t find hardercore pain to sound appealing. I’d probably do a little riding crop, and if I was in experienced hands of a person who could escalate it a bit combined with pleasure that might be ok, but haven’t done it so I’m not sure exactly where my limit lies. 

Yes my wife loves when I gently bite her nipples and slap her ass, but she really gets wet when her clit gently gets cupped

• Like 1

• Members
3 hours ago, NeverSuspect said:

I love the surprises.. A nice hard smack when I’m not expecting it jolts me and heightens everything 💞 I think the unexpectedness of it is a big part of what turns me on. This last time he wrapped my hair around his hand and pulled it hard enough my back was completely arched and it was lovely.. 🥵

I lose all control when Dewey make my back arch doing me like that as he is deep inside my pussy and richest his arm around me and gentle pinches one of my swollen a hard nipples just as I start to cum together with him pleasured me more than I could ever explain with words

• Like 1