Official Community Forums Home

Spanking And Sex

Hi everyone, I am new to this site. I have read quite a lot of other forums, but this one is so much better. Everyone is so open and non judgemental. After all we are all different, in likes and dislikes, and in simply the way we were brought up as children. I will get to my point. I enjoy it when my husband takes me over his knee and spanks me, it is such a turn on. We always end up having great sex after words. :)He never really hurts me, he is too kind. We just discovered this excitement about 2 years ago. Is there anyone else who enjoys this sexual practice?

• Members

:D I love a good spanking every once in a while, I think it can be such a turn on for both myself and my husband. I Love it more while we are in the doggie style postion, talk about a turn on. :D

I love light spanking, and even some hair grabbing too. Just makes me feel a bit animalistic!!

• Members

Hell, yeah. :) I LOVE to be spanked. Nothing turns me on like that. Course I like to be tied up, and I like it pretty hard. I like for him to turn my ass pink. Then he'll run his fingertips over my ass, and it can almost make me climax, just from that. I was amazed at how sensitive your skin can become after a good spanking. We haven't ever really done the over his knee thing. Sounds fun though. :) I may have to suggest that to him. :) We have done it during doggy-style and that drives me insane. He'll spank my ass, then thrust deep, and repeat until I orgasm. I also love to have my hair pulled. Although, my favorite time to have my hair pulled isn't during sex. I love him to pull my head back by my hair and kiss me really hard. It makes us both really hot. :)

• Members

Welcome to the forum Toastyred, I hope you find everything you are looking for and don't be afraid to ask us anything. Everybody here is really great at answering questions and it's a great way to get advice on just about anything. To answer your question, I love my ass spanked it is such a turn on and just a little tap on my ass let's me know the hubby has just one thing on his mind, and I love it.

Katrina

Hi everyone, I am new to this site. I have read quite a lot of other forums, but this one is so much better. Everyone is so open and non judgemental. After all we are all different, in likes and dislikes, and in simply the way we were brought up as children. I will get to my point. I enjoy it when my husband takes me over his knee and spanks me, it is such a turn on. We always end up having great sex after words. :)He never really hurts me, he is too kind. We just discovered this excitement about 2 years ago. Is there anyone else who enjoys this sexual practice?