Official Community Forums Home

Sharing pics

Eager4Beaver

• Members
On 12/27/2021 at 7:33 PM, Eager4Beaver said:

Anyone know how to share pics from one person to another through the PM on their profile page?

Download quickimgur and upload your picture to it. Then copy the URL. Go to the message screen and at the bottom paste the URL. 

Click send. 

• Members
Just now, NeverSuspect said:

Does that make the pic ‘on the wider web’? 

That's what I'm concerned about. I tried it and sent a pic and then I went back to the app and erased it. Lots of trouble though.

• Like 1

• Members

I can still see the image you sent me and I can see the image I sent you as well. Just checked again and your image is gone

• Members

If you clear it from the app right away then the person you are sending it to won't see it. If you don't clear it then everybody in the world can see it.

• Members
3 hours ago, DewMan@1961 said:

Or maybe you can send it to them to their home email address .  Just saying . Mandy and Dewey C

After reading of the potential nightmares of the world getting someone's pics to see i agree. 1) send to their email address or 2) to their phone then you have the option of blocking said person from sending pics down the road

• Like 1