Official Community Forums Home

Help!

Sexy_Blonde69

• Members

Hi there guys! i am new here. i was just looking for cool xmas gifts and some how or another ended up on this page!!! well i am glad because i have always wanted to ask a certain question but never had the balls to.

in my life, i have had what i believe too many partners, maybe 20. im 19, i dont know EVERYTHING about sex, thats why i am here! out of all those men, i dont BELIEVE ive had not 1 orgasm. maybe i have gotten orgasms, but i dont know what its suppose to feel like. granted, the sex felt good, but ive never reached the point or ecstacy that so many of you talk about. maybe its just that i dont know what to feel. when ive had sex with men, the sex felt good, but again i never reached the "exploding peak". when i have played with myself and my vibrator it feels good too, and with my vibrator i reach a point of amazing pleasure, but no where near what you guys describe orgasm-ing to be. so here are my questions...

1) how do i know i had an orgasm?

2)men have the cum that comes out of their penis, do women have something similar? can we see it? is there suppose to be a wet mark or anything after the "peaking" sensations?

3)How is an orgasm suppose to feel, or what should i be feeling if i have gotten one before?

4)i ONLY get the amazing pleasure from clitoris stimulation, and mostly only with a vibrator(not my finger or his; a vibrator!) why cant i stimulate myself with out one?

• Members
Hi there guys! i am new here. i was just looking for cool xmas gifts and some how or another ended up on this page!!! well i am glad because i have always wanted to ask a certain question but never had the balls to.

in my life, i have had what i believe too many partners, maybe 20. im 19, i dont know EVERYTHING about sex, thats why i am here! out of all those men, i dont BELIEVE ive had not 1 orgasm. maybe i have gotten orgasms, but i dont know what its suppose to feel like. granted, the sex felt good, but ive never reached the point or ecstacy that so many of you talk about. maybe its just that i dont know what to feel. when ive had sex with men, the sex felt good, but again i never reached the "exploding peak". when i have played with myself and my vibrator it feels good too, and with my vibrator i reach a point of amazing pleasure, but no where near what you guys describe orgasm-ing to be. so here are my questions...

1) how do i know i had an orgasm?

2)men have the cum that comes out of their penis, do women have something similar? can we see it? is there suppose to be a wet mark or anything after the "peaking" sensations?

3)How is an orgasm suppose to feel, or what should i be feeling if i have gotten one before?

4)i ONLY get the amazing pleasure from clitoris stimulation, and mostly only with a vibrator(not my finger or his; a vibrator!) why cant i stimulate myself with out one?

I'm sure someone else can say this better but the best way I can describe an orgasm is an explosion of the best physical feeling you can think of accompanied by a muscle spasm.

As far as your number goes, I have often thought that mine is too high as well. I know that I used to think that even though most of the guys I was sleeping with didn't care about me, at least I was the most important person in their life for the few minutes it was happening. I wish I hadn't let myself just be a, excuse my language, "fuck" to so many guys. Don't let that happen to you, it feels like crap.

First, Welcome to the TooTimid forum.

OK, well, I'll go out of your list's order here, but here goes anyway.

First, most women need to have clitorial stimulation before they can have their orgasm. It's just one of those things. I get off really fast with my vibrators on my clit.

An orgasm is something you need to train your body to enjoy. Howard has posted a few good ones about how a woman can relax (very insightful, esp. since he's a guy), breathe, and go with the flow.

For me, I need to have direct clit stimulation (most of the time), need to be relaxed, and just go with the feelings. I've noticed that I tend to "go off" when I am exhaling. Then BANG! I get really tingly all over, sometimes almost feeling like I will black out, my vagina twitches uncontrolably, and my lower muscles sometimes twitch, you know, like when your eye sometimes twitches, but in a good way! I guess that's the majority of it.

A man won't be able to get you off until you are able to get yourself ready and trained enough to relax and enjoy the feelings. Besides, you know your body best. Teaching a man to please you is a fun experience!

Women can ejaculate, and it can be seen. But women, like men, have a different amount of fluid that comes out. Some women are known as "Squirters" and actually squirt liquid out! You can Google that and actually see some pics of women squirting.

As far as your "numbers" go, aka how many lovers you've had. IMO, yes, that is a lot for someone so young. But that's just me. I've known people with a lot more lovers by the time they were 19 than that. I don't judge them, or you either. What you do with your body is your choice. Hopefully you're playing it safe and using condoms all the time.

The question you should ask yourself is why do you think you've had so many? If you're not comfortable with the number, well, the past is the past, and, of course, there's nothing you can do to decrease the number. But you can choose to be a bit more selective when choosing a lover. I think, that you should take some time to figure out your own body, mind, likes, dislikes, and what you want in life. This is being said in a nice way, non-judgmental, and hopefully taken as a positive. I don't know you, or your lifestyle, so this is what I am thinking.

Life is a continuous learning journey. Sex is one of those things that you will also be learning new things. I don't think anyone knows everything there is to know about sex. Especially since everyone is different, has different likes and dislikes.

Best wishes and stay safe!

• Members

thank you! you and howard have both been phenominal! the reason why ive had so many is when i was a bit younger (16) i just got into this sex frenzy. i had all the attention i could ever want from any guy that i walked passed, and it felt good to be able to do what i want with whoever i want. now, 3 years later, i realize i can still keep that feeling, but have commited myself to one guy, to who ive been faithful and with for 2 1/2 yrs. and very happy! i think it was more or a rebelious stage of mine, i just wanted to be grown up and do everything my parents told me not to! lol.

well i ordered the double bullet. its awesome that we can get one item (if not more) free a month. i believe that this is the first website ive seen do that, and thats probably one of the reasons why its so good. it not only sells toys, but helps people, and educates. :-D! best website ever.

well ow, 3 yrs later(after my sex fenzy) i am really starting to appreciate sex. i look at it completly diferent, and some people might ask "how do you view sex diferently from before. Sex is sex." well, i have finally realized that sex isnt only physical, but emotional. i enjoy it now more than i ever did because im with a man that i truly love.

i will deffinately take your advice and howards and see if i can help myself! LITERALLY! lol. i used to hate the thought of masturbating, and when ever i tried it before, i felt nothing. but i the past 4 months i have seen masturbating in a completly different form. it was embedded in my head that masturbating was something unclean and useless, until one day one of my friends, as a JOKE bought me a vibrator. it is blue and like 8"X1.5". just something simple from spencers. i looked at it and just laughed. then one day i came across an article about stress relief and it said that there is nothing better and pleasuring yourself to get some steam off. so with that said, i went in my drawer and pulled out this massive(at least it was to me) vibrator. i turned it on... and the vibrations werent all that great, in my hand. i thought they should be a little more intense. well, i grabed my lube and went down south with my new friend! at first i didnt feel anything, but then WHAM! i hit my happy spot; my clit. it felt soooooo good. but now after i got the advice from you and howard, i see what i am doing wrong. the moment i felt the tingly sensations i would tense up and then it would be gone, and it got frustrating, cuz i couldnt understand, it was just teasing me, little did i know i was doing that to myself! also, another reason i think it wasnt as effective, it was just too big and too heavy for clit stimulation only. so, i saw that free double bullet, and ordered it along with some lube. i cant wait to get it and try all the pointers you two have given me. i know i will get an amazing orgasm after this. i already bought some lavander vanilla massage oil(lavender is a relaxant, and vanilla soothes) so i think i will be just fine. i will be able to just pop the larger bullet in and pleasure myself to endless orgasms with the smaller one on my clit. i already have it all planned out, and since i get out of work a 1pm and my bf is just leaveing for work around that time and doesnt come home till 9pm, i will have plenty of time to experiemt and see what works and what doesnt. SOOOO.... as soon as i get it in i will try it out and let everyone know what happened and how amazing my FIRST KNOWN ORGASM WENT! wooo hooo!!!! :P