Official Community Forums Home

Hello

• Members

Hello to whoever reads this. Friends call me Digger, I’m new to the TT and accidentally found this site trying to freshen up the sex between my wife and I. I have been reading posts for about a week and I like the open and honesty of the posts members share here, so I just have became a member. Thank you for allowing me to join and look forward to reading and chatting with some of you. Happy New Year 

• Like 3

• Members

Hello and welcome. Being that you've been reading for a week you notice how friendly and open and honest everybody is. When you feel comfortable feel free to post. Hope you enjoy yourself

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Members
On 12/31/2021 at 2:42 PM, Reservedbutcurious said:

Hello to whoever reads this. Friends call me Digger, I’m new to the TT and accidentally found this site trying to freshen up the sex between my wife and I. I have been reading posts for about a week and I like the open and honesty of the posts members share here, so I just have became a member. Thank you for allowing me to join and look forward to reading and chatting with some of you. Happy New Year 

Hi and Welcome, I’m sure you’re already met a few of the members. Everyone is terrific and so friendly. ☀️😊

• Members
On 2/16/2022 at 5:57 PM, Lonely and divorced said:

Hi and Welcome, I’m sure you’re already met a few of the members. Everyone is terrific and so friendly. ☀️😊

Hey there, thank you for your response LandD . I have met a couple very nice people here and have enjoyed chatting. Maybe we wil get the chance to chat as well sometime. :) 

• Members
1 hour ago, Reservedbutcurious said:

Hey there, thank you for your response LandD . I have met a couple very nice people here and have enjoyed chatting. Maybe we wil get the chance to chat as well sometime. :) 

You’re welcome. ☀️

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

hi guys its been awhile  but clade to be back i have seen some wonderful photos of hot beautiful woman and some good hard dicks that made me put my hand on mine and rub one out

• Like 1

• Members
30 minutes ago, kanga grey said:

hi guys its been awhile  but clade to be back i have seen some wonderful photos of hot beautiful woman and some good hard dicks that made me put my hand on mine and rub one out

Yes there are. Those hard ones have me rubbing several out. Like to see yours. Then I can rub out one more