Official Community Forums Home

How Much Would You Spend?

Tyger

So, for an adult sex toy, how much would you be willing to spend?

If it was like super, and promised the best O on the planet, and I got to try it out (meaning handle it, and put the batteries in if applicable, then I would probably go as high as $150. But if I was to do that, I would want a guarantee (like the one TT offers) too.

• Members

The most I've spent was $90 on this one set that came with a vibe, 2 sleeves, and a bullet. And trust me, the thing was NOT worth it. And still isn't.

It has to be the best toy ever, and something my husband would like to use on me too, but Id be willing to spend about $150 or $200, and it definatly had to have a guarentee.

• Members

The most I have spent is 80, but I would spend up to 200 on something that is unique and durable. I have been looking at love swings and since I am a man of, shall we say, larger waistline, I want one with a stand for supporting heavy loads. Those items can cost up to 400 or so depending on the strength of both items. Luckily, I just got one for free from an aquaintance in the service(mostly luck really, and it's brand new, I mean still has the new smell, the ring is pristine where it was never even hung up!) and I look forward to getting that set up and reviewed for the site.

Now, I know there is a thread about sex dolls and I have seen some of those for over 2K and so on, but the craziest was a 24K gold vibe like the Laya Spot and that thing cost 1500. Way, way, way too much.

• Members

I am a toy whore...I have spent nearly $300.00 on a unique glass dildo....looking back, not my best investment, but since it conceivably will last forever....I guess it was OK.

Mikayla :rolleyes: