Official Community Forums Home

Another Newbie In Your Midst

sassnclass

• Members

Hi everyone!  I am new to the forums.  I have felt very welcomed by the few that I have interacted to with so far.  I enjoy reading stories, fantasies, sex education/information (I learn more all the time) and reading about others.  I also enjoy interacting with friendly and respectful folks. 

As I guess is not uncommon, my sex drive has spiked in the last several months (and it always was on the higher side).  So, I have been exploring different toys and learning more about self-pleasure.  Fortunately, I have an amazing husband who supports my pursuit of toys and knowledge and understands my increased appetite.

I am an avid reader of erotic “romance” novels of all sorts, most about things I would not be into in real life.  But I do enjoy reading them. 

• Like 10

• Members

Welcome, and I'm glad you feel comfortable enough to open up and talk and seek information from others. Good to have you on the forum

• Like 2

• Members
19 hours ago, sassnclass said:

Hi everyone!  I am new to the forums.  I have felt very welcomed by the few that I have interacted to with so far.  I enjoy reading stories, fantasies, sex education/information (I learn more all the time) and reading about others.  I also enjoy interacting with friendly and respectful folks. 

As I guess is not uncommon, my sex drive has spiked in the last several months (and it always was on the higher side).  So, I have been exploring different toys and learning more about self-pleasure.  Fortunately, I have an amazing husband who supports my pursuit of toys and knowledge and understands my increased appetite.

I am an avid reader of erotic “romance” novels of all sorts, most about things I would not be into in real life.  But I do enjoy reading them. 

Welcome and Happy New Year!

• Thanks 1

• Members
38 minutes ago, NeverSuspect said:

I have a post about some VEERRYYY raunchy novels LOL :) It’s what brought my libido back up after a dry spell 😉 Who’s your fav authors? I’m always looking for more!

the two raunchiest I’ve found so far are Jade West (🥵🥵) and Nikki Sloane (🥵🥵) 😂😅 

Whheewwwww Jade’s Dirty Bad Stangers and Nikki’s Blindfold Club 😱 I can’t LOL

I love getting recommendations for books!  I will check them out. I have enjoyed quite a few of Samantha Cole's Trident Security Series.  

• Members
18 minutes ago, NeverSuspect said:

I haven’t seen those! Yes those two authors are DIRTY DIRTY DIRTY lol!! 😜  
All very different, Jade tends to be ‘darker,’ but there are exceptions. Read the descriptions and pick your preferred kink lol :)

Both authors make you fall in love with the characters too though and you get emotionally invested in their stories 💗 SO well done 👏👏

Samantha Cole's are very dirty and lean towards BDSM of differing degrees based on the story.

• Members
On 1/11/2022 at 5:15 PM, NeverSuspect said:

I have a post about some VEERRYYY raunchy novels LOL :) It’s what brought my libido back up after a dry spell 😉 Who’s your fav authors? I’m always looking for more!

the two raunchiest I’ve found so far are Jade West (🥵🥵) and Nikki Sloane (🥵🥵) 😂😅 

Whheewwwww Jade’s Dirty Bad Stangers and Nikki’s Blindfold Club 😱 I can’t LOL

So I read Bait by Jade West.  It was definitely dark and dirty.  Even though I would not have the same desires as the characters, I thought it was well written and definitely hot.  It reminded me of some of Sorcha Black's writing.  Her Cruel Idols and Feral King are very dark and do include some MF, MFM, and MMF scenes. 

I am going to to start reading Blindfold Club tonight.  So glad to have the recommendations! 🙂

• Members
On 1/12/2022 at 4:16 PM, Southernbelle said:

I like Helen Hardt!

I haven't read one of her books.  Likes like she has a ton!

• Members
On 1/13/2022 at 7:36 PM, NeverSuspect said:

I’ll check her out :) 
Yes, Jade can be very, VERY taboo/kink specific.. but she is an awesome writer. Even a few books that weren’t my specific taste I’d scan through certain parts because I was invested in the characters lol.. I definitely advise reading the blurbs to get a feel for what your taste might be. Many of the books are surprisingly sweet! My favorite was Dirty Bad Strangers since I have stranger and multiple men fantasies 🥵 

Can’t wait to hear what you think of Blindfold club!

I finished the first of the Blindfold Club books. It was good. I like that it felt like a fully developed story. Some of the naughty erotica I have read is crazy short...or they make you buy 5 books to get one full story. Nice to see these are not like that! On to the second in the series! 😊

• Members
On 1/16/2022 at 11:10 AM, NeverSuspect said:

Awesome! Yes, you can def read as a stand alone, but they continue to character develop along the way. That’s my complaint with erotica- and that the actions often don’t make sense for the characters, so it throws me out of the story and I can’t do it lol :)  Has to be a good story!

Finished second in Blimdfold Club, on to the third now. Whew they just keep getting hotter. 🥵

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Welcome sassnclass,                                                       Did you ever read the Fifty Shades of Gray trilogy? I thought they were good as well as the movies. The actors blended well together. I also think the soundtracks are great. Sensual, sultry, music.

• Like 1

• Members
18 minutes ago, Lonely and divorced said:

Welcome sassnclass,                                                       Did you ever read the Fifty Shades of Gray trilogy? I thought they were good as well as the movies. The actors blended well together. I also think the soundtracks are great. Sensual, sultry, music.

Yes, read those and saw movies. 😊

• Members

Did you like them? 

• Members
12 minutes ago, Lonely and divorced said:

Did you like them? 

I did. I think I enjoyed the books better than the movies.  It was several years now.  

😊

• Members

Thanks. I thought the first movie was the best. I also liked reading the books. I’ll have to check out the books recommended on this site.

• Members
Just now, Lonely and divorced said:

Thanks. I thought the first movie was the best. I also liked reading the books. I’ll have to check out the books recommended on this site.

If you liked the 50 shade books, you should absolutely check out Samantha Cole's books.  The trident Security books are a similiar theme.  Well written as well. 

• Members

Thanks.

• Members

Funny, I have been here just over a month now and earned "Grand Master" ranking.  That may mean I spend too much time here! 😆

• Members

Can someone help me? I ‘m tech illiterate and I don’t know how to clear old posts or messages. Thanks

• Members
1 minute ago, Lonely and divorced said:

Can someone help me? I ‘m tech illiterate and I don’t know how to clear old posts or messages. Thanks

I am messaging you now

• Members

Thanks. 

• Members
Just now, Lonely and divorced said:

Thanks. 

It wont let me.  Do you need help because your inbox is full?