Official Community Forums Home

sub dom or both?

khorse

• Members

so i am an older guy and have been a macho guy (retired  military, done the cowboy stuff for real, competitive weightlifter etc  ),all my life. but i have come to the point in my life and relationship where i don't always have to be top. i enjoy a good pegging and being treated like a slut. i am very open with the wife who indulges my fantasies. i also enjoy giving her whatever she needs to get off one of my greatest sexual joys is her orgasm. when my erection gets a little soft i enjoy putting on a nice big strapon and fucking till she wants to stop (i like to fuck for awhile then eat her and use a vibe on her and be very dominate. so how many others like both rolls?? sorry about the black but needed to cover some tats, their are certain things i don't want to explain to friends lol p.s. i am 61. p.s.s. i admire those who are confident enough to show their faces i am not,at least right now 

11.jpg

• Like 2

• Members

I enjoy playing in both areas, it broadens the enjoyment for both of us.
Definitely being dominant and making him do what I want how I want it. Pegging, spanking, not allowing him to cum until I let him. 
On the other hand, I like him to take charge and tell me what I’m going to do to please him. Being spanked, restrained, blindfolded.  Masturbate when I’m told. 

• Like 2