Official Community Forums Home

An Erotic Photoshoot

marka09

• Members

This is a serious question.  I've had so very many different experiences with client types of images they want while taking photos for clients.  Some just want artistic nudes and others want really erotic ones.  If you came in for a photoshoot, what would you like to do?  I'd like to know so I can start to focus on different types of shoots.  And, I'm in North GA.  If anyone here would like a free shoot, PM me.  To see the quality of images that I take, look at my club "Atlanta or 2 hours away"  

• Like 1

• Members
3 hours ago, GirlNerd said:

Well I love the pictures you've shared and you seem very professional. On a personal level, if I ever did a session I would request sexy lingerie pictures, and then undress from there. As an over 50 single lady I would do them as a gift for myself. Like boudoir pics. Thanks or the question @marka09

Many of my clients do the same thing.  Starts out as a gift for someone, then turns into a shoot for themselves.  Empowered and totally upbeat! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
1 hour ago, GirlNerd said:

I think I need to put it on my bucket list to do as a gift for myself.😊

Yes, you should!  It's a wonderful sensual experience!!

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I feel the same way as GirlNerd.I love sexy lingerie. I like the look and feel of it. Garter belts, stockings. That’s what I would like.I also like to see a man’s bulge in a sexy pair of underwear.☀️

• Like 1