Official Community Forums Home

Anal sex

69 Kitten

• Members

I'm a person of interest has anyone else tried this? Does it hurt the 1st time?

• Like 3

• Members

Welcome @69 Kitten. It does take some getting used to. Don't rush it and use lots of lube. Try it by yourself first with fingers or small toys before moving on. Good luck and have fun. 

• Like 2

• Members

Vibrating anal bead sticks are a lot of fun and the beads gradually increase in size. You can either insert them and leave them to vibrate or work them in and out however feels good to you. But don't forget the lube. There are a number of other options, this is just one.

• Like 2

• Members

This is the first one I ever used. Since then graduated to  bigger things

IMG_20220113_111056847.jpg

• Like 2

• Members
33 minutes ago, Excited said:

Still looks like it would good. Even tough something bigger to go along with it.  I love anal. 

Yes I still like using it. Oftentimes I'll have my wife insert it first while she sucks on my cock or jerks me off and before she starts inserting something bigger. It's also a lot easier to use solo than a bigger toy. At least at the beginning of the solo session

• Like 1

• Members
1 minute ago, Rio said:

Yes I still like using it. Oftentimes I'll have my wife insert it first while she sucks on my cock or jerks me off and before she starts inserting something bigger. It's also a lot easier to use solo than a bigger toy. At least at the beginning of the solo session

Sounds like fun to me. Yep once it gets sliding good I like long stroking myself. I can pull all the way out and back in all the quickly. Taking those long strokes. 

• Like 1

• Members
8 hours ago, 69 Kitten said:

Thank you. So just asking what should  I use?

Ok thanks 😊 

• Members
4 hours ago, Excited said:

Sounds like fun to me. Yep once it gets sliding good I like long stroking myself. I can pull all the way out and back in all the quickly. Taking those long strokes. 

Hmmm alright now 

• Like 1

• Members
4 hours ago, Excited said:

Still looks like it would good. Even tough something bigger to go along with it.  I love anal. 

Looks like it will work 

• Members
7 hours ago, Tannaked said:

Lub up and one bead at a time

34D683B3-14F2-4146-AE45-7A45AE123FB8.jpeg

Wow ok then is this you?

• Members
30 minutes ago, NeverSuspect said:

I used toys to slowly ‘size up’ and get comfortable again after a long break. I like plugs and dildos, but everyone is different :) Lots of lube and go slow! Start small and use a vibe on your clit 😉

Ok thanks I'm going to try and I will get the lube😊

• Members
On 1/13/2022 at 11:31 AM, Rio said:

Welcome @69 Kitten. It does take some getting used to. Don't rush it and use lots of lube. Try it by yourself first with fingers or small toys before moving on. Good luck and have fun. 

Thank you..

• Members
18 hours ago, NeverSuspect said:

I used toys to slowly ‘size up’ and get comfortable again after a long break. I like plugs and dildos, but everyone is different :) Lots of lube and go slow! Start small and use a vibe on your clit 😉

Ok Thank you.. will have to try it..😝